Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh right, the EX is limited. That is strange that both converted despite the orders being placed so far apart. unless no one went on the WL between us :lol

So much for Batman being my only DC PF. I wonder if I should get Babs now... :lol Any chance they'll release a new Joker?

Oh right, the EX is limited. That is strange that both converted despite the orders being placed so far apart. unless no one went on the WL between us :lol

So much for Batman being my only DC PF. I wonder if I should get Babs now... :lol Any chance they'll release a new Joker?

I'd like a different version of the Joker PF. The HS was just a little to weird for me--everything else was fine.

I decided to make Babs, Catwoman, and Green Ivy my 3 DC PF ladies.

I'll have WW, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley in my collection. The only other DC female I might pick up is Black Canary if I decide to round out my JLA lineup. That'll be it for me.

My dream collection of PF's of the JLA ladies, is starting to come true.

dc-comic-girls-7991.jpg

CoHelmet for Hawkgirl....cause thats the **** we should expect....

Also Canary has nips but not PG? I wonder.....but yes that is one sexy ass potential line up. Mix media jacket on canary :drool

Zatanna :drool
I WANT MERA AND STARFIRE!

I'd like a different version of the Joker PF. The HS was just a little to weird for me--everything else was fine.

I agree but maybe cause I missed out on the first one :lol

But I do think that hs is great since I was planning on getting Bats as well as Red Skull and Cap. Just a killer pairing. Pun ****ing intended! WHATS UP?!?!

Yeah, I guess I should specify that I liked the reg head

joker pf reg head.jpg

The EX HS expression was just not my cup of tea. I liked the fedora but not the expression

joker pf ex head.jpg

I only hope they release a new one because people are charging like $600 on the bay for them, can't really afford that. Would like one to pair w/ my Batman coming in next year but I don't mind him going solo, since they're probably working on Nolan ones.

Back