Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already did, they look amazing!! Hopefully the maquettes look that way, the two they posted pictures of don't look up to par, but still very good nonetheless[emoji6]
Yeah the Newmar one looks great but not a fan of the West one myself. It could be the paint too. Paint makes a HUGE difference when it comes to faces

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Darn, I was gonna transfer my NRD from another order onto the EX... guess I can't do that if it's waitlisted, huh.... :slap

Hi dw316,

How are you able to transfer NRD to another statue, I have a Batman regular on PO, would I be able to transfer it to Lobo?

Found some new pics from a Singapore convention.

a837c572d722ee68d2e0a8f274159420.jpg

c3d048758a76e61230d48c261561f7a7.jpg

1a04664fcd3e5e62335f5d085c21667f.jpg

dc191236514f380c05cd55a348401313.jpg

I can't really tell, but that first pic is showing her zipper being higher than before, right? Wasn't there a confirmation that it wasn't adjustable?

There was confirmation that it wouldn't be adjustable but also confirmation that it would be much higher than it was at one of the trade shows.

I still wish it was adjustable. This way peeps can show as much (or as little) skin as they're comfortable with.

I'm curious how they made it non-adjustable. I'd say someone around here will figure out how to fix that quickly enough.

I think Sideshow made the right choice here with the non-adjustable zipper. Pulling a zipper up and down over polystone is a sure way to either break the zipper or rip the material

Back