Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Do we even know for sure this is happening? All I knew about was the LSF, which I have every intention of buying. However, a PF would change everything for me!

I would like them to make Steph/Batgirl for my viewing pleasure....

Back in the 2012 SSC Experiences year in review they admited that the artgerm artwork that they had shown for Harely AND Catwoman would be the design artwork for the PFs:lecture and what we got for Harley was basically dead on the design they previewed in November

Do we even know for sure this is happening? All I knew about was the LSF, which I have every intention of buying. However, a PF would change everything for me!

I would like them to make Steph/Batgirl for my viewing pleasure....

Back in the 2012 SSC Experiences year in review they admited that the artgerm artwork that they had shown for Harely AND Catwoman would be the design artwork for the PFs:lecture and what we got for Harley was basically dead on the design they previewed in November

And by the way, if they continue in this vein Artgerm's Batgirl is nothing to sneeze at either

batgirl_11_cover_by_artgerm_by_deevelliott-d4wvb1n.jpg

Whichever version they choose

d3483c4a916eb5317aea88f69cb5927a.jpg

And by the way, if they continue in this vein Artgerm's Batgirl is nothing to sneeze at either

batgirl_11_cover_by_artgerm_by_deevelliott-d4wvb1n.jpg

Whichever version they choose

d3483c4a916eb5317aea88f69cb5927a.jpg

Damn! Love the black one that I know of now. The second one is a new chracter I think. Both is a must own! Love both! PF please! :pray: btw great artwork! Is it artgerm? This guy rocks!

Oh yesss, the first one for me, same pose too.

This isn't ArtGerm is it? Looks kind of like Ed Benes.

Blonde Batgirl is Stephanie Brown, I believe...

Wow! Love this artwork. Never thought I would because I'm more of a 90s art guy. But artgerm is making me eat my words over and over again. Btw Stephanie brown as batgirl sounds interesting. I will google to learn more about how she became batgirl.

IMO, Stanley's an overhyped artist. I don't particularly care for his art style, although I did PO the Poison Ivy and Harley PFs. I just don't get why people fawn over art that seems really...dated? If you've ever been exposed to Chinese comic art, you'll get where I'm coming from. Stan and I grew up with perhaps the same degree of exposure to said art (we're both from the tiny island of Singapore), just that he seems to have taken to that style, while I don't quite care for it. AH, on the other hand, is my hero. Something really appealing about his pinup art. Again, cultural differences in art appreciation, I guess...

IMO, Stanley's an overhyped artist. I don't particularly care for his art style, although I did PO the Poison Ivy and Harley PFs. I just don't get why people fawn over art that seems really...dated? If you've ever been exposed to Chinese comic art, you'll get where I'm coming from. Stan and I grew up with perhaps the same degree of exposure to said art (we're both from the tiny island of Singapore), just that he seems to have taken to that style, while I don't quite care for it. AH, on the other hand, is my hero. Something really appealing about his pinup art. Again, cultural differences in art appreciation, I guess...

Good Art, is good art. His compositions are varied, dynamic and centered. His proportions are good, his anatomy and structure is awesome. His lines are good. His color choices are also great along with his blending. I can say the same for AH. Just different styles, but both are good artists.

Last edited:

He's also able to make the females look sexy without going ridiculous on their proportions like some of the artists do. They also have distinct little differences so they don't seem as much like palette swaps. It annoys me when artists give superhero females the skin tight outfit, massive chest and ***, abs, Chun Li legs and thighs, super model hair, etc... Artgerm's stuff is done in a style where it all works really well and actually compliments each other.

He's also able to make the females look sexy without going ridiculous on their proportions like some of the artists do. They also have distinct little differences so they don't seem as much like palette swaps. It annoys me when artists give superhero females the skin tight outfit, massive chest and ***, abs, Chun Li legs and thighs, super model hair, etc... Artgerm's stuff is done in a style where it all works really well and actually compliments each other.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

I'll buy both.:pray::pray:

shocker.......:lol

Wow! Love this artwork. Never thought I would because I'm more of a 90s art guy. But artgerm is making me eat my words over and over again. Btw Stephanie brown as batgirl sounds interesting. I will google to learn more about how she became batgirl.

are you sure about that, just wondering since you have some issues with threads and typing what youre actually thinking........:dunno

Please just PM him if you want to question his pointless comments. Otherwise we can say goodbye to another handful of pages for this thread too.

Interested in seeing what this looks like. So $350 is the new norm for PFs? Don't know if I will be able to get this since I am for sure getting WW, but I am interested in this too.

Back