Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

I'd be really happy if they produce a Talia. Imagine, Bats in the middle, with the two women in his life flanking him...

I'd be really happy if they produce a Talia. Imagine, Bats in the middle, with the two women in his life flanking him...

I would go with talia in a second, catwoman is a prostitute, too many miles. :lol

Hey guys I am new to the whole SS

I Love catwoman and I really want to get this, I love everything about it

EXCEPT

Those horrendous looking boots. Am I the only one who thinks they look vile? It makes me not want to get this statue.

EXCEPT

Those horrendous looking boots. Am I the only one who thinks they look vile? It makes me not want to get this statue.
The legendary scale figure boots? I have a feeling the Catwoman PF will be in slender heeled boots to match Ivy and Harley.

EXCEPT

You're very right. I think the boots look horrible. They're way too thick and clunky looking.

I love the space boots. Basically, I go for anything Catwoman.

The legendary scale figure boots? I have a feeling the Catwoman PF will be in slender heeled boots to match Ivy and Harley.

Sorry I am new to this I dont really know the difference between legendary scale and PF. But I do hope they make her with everything else the same but like you said with some heels or something!

Sorry I am new to this I dont really know the difference between legendary scale and PF. But I do hope they make her with everything else the same but like you said with some heels or something!

Legendary scale is a Half Scale figure, Premium Formats are 1/4 Scale Figures. Other than that, the Price is the only difference.

Legendary scale is a Half Scale figure, Premium Formats are 1/4 Scale Figures. Other than that, the Price is the only difference.

Oh thanks, for me definitely going to collect 1/4 seems like a perfect size. Half scale :horror

So they are going catwoman as legendary scale? Do they sometimes make changes between statues if they do one for legendary and 1 for premium format?

LSF is never the same sculpt as PF and please, don't bring them on ideas :p

Oh thanks, for me definitely going to collect 1/4 seems like a perfect size. Half scale :horror

So they are going catwoman as legendary scale? Do they sometimes make changes between statues if they do one for legendary and 1 for premium format?

The sculpts are almost always Different. Here's the Catwoman legendary Scale
sideshow_DYEH_0093.jpg

And this is the concept art for the Premium format
StanleyArtgermLauCatwoman_zpsa8b8f4de.jpg

They may have updated those boots, we'll have to wait for SDCC... I hope they did, but I'm not holding my breath...

We can already see from their "studio tour" video that she's got improved makeup and (I think) yellow goggle lenses now.

Studio-Tour-52-650x380.jpg

The boots are not a big deal, the face needs adjustments, now for the pf if they can pull off the likeness to the art it's going to be an splendid piece the pose is great, very original, dynamic but yet as iconic as a museum pose. Lets wait and see and hope for the best.

I don't currently have any female characters in my collection...Catwoman PF could be the first. Looking forward to the reveal of this one.

Back