Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

$400 is a price I didn't mind paying for the Big guns(superman/Batman and maybe even Wonder Woman), not to say it didn't hurt, but the day Sideshow makes that the standard price of a PF, I'm out.

If the quality goes up then I don't mind paying more but for the quality they offer now I feel like I'm overpaying already, sometimes. :(

I'm starting to think SS has no intention of venturing deeper into the batman rogues. This may be a simple Gotham Sirens collection and then they'll move on. I hope this isn't the case. I find it very strange they chose to launch three of the female characters back-to-back and this is really the only rationale that makes much sense.

That being said, I'd very much like to have a nice custom Gotham city sirens stand that would present these three together.

No, if he knew that he would have said that, after Catwoman, they'll be making Tim Drake, Nightwing, Two-Face, Penguin, and Scarecrow all within the next three years. I'm sure of it.

He obviously knows Sideshow's plans for the DC license :rolleyes2

You obviously know what everyone knows.

When someone says "I'm starting to think that...", its another way of saying "I don't know but...".

I'd very much like to see this line expanded. Enough that I'd sell a good part of what I have now to accommodate it. I'm confident SS will go deeper into this line but with JLA possibly on the near horizon it may be some time till we see many of the characters.

No, if he knew that he would have said that, after Catwoman, they'll be making Tim Drake, Nightwing, Two-Face, Penguin, and Scarecrow all within the next three years. I'm sure of it.

There's more to DC than Batman, and I think he may have a point. I can see the Batman line slow right down as they start churning out other series characters.

I hope I'm wrong because I would love more Batman villains.
But not sure my bank balance would agree :(

I just figure we'll probably see 5-7 DC PF pieces land each year. Next year we're looking at Superman, Harley, Sinestro, prob Catwoman and WW.

Seems they're targeting primary villains (Bats/Joker, GL/Sinestro) and we've seen concept sketches for Luthor.

I may be wrong but I have a bad feeling it may be next year until we see some concepts of further Batman line expansion. They'll probably want to continue the JLA line first.

Flash got to be in there somewhere, as of batman they'll bring out another male villan, I would say penguin it's next in line.

I would think if they were going for another male Villain the default #2 would be Two-face, just on popularity alone, but who knows.

He gets my vote for next male villain. He would also be a perfect canidate for mixed media given he wears a suit. Just look at how good Joker turned out. Harvey should look great. I'm still hoping we get a few more obscure characters soon. Classic Deadshot or Deathstroke PFs would have me jumping for joy.

He gets my vote for next male villain. He would also be a perfect canidate for mixed media given he wears a suit. Just look at how good Joker turned out. Harvey should look great. I'm still hoping we get a few more obscure characters soon. Classic Deadshot or Deathstroke PFs would have me jumping for joy.

Obscure....definitely Deathstroke or Deadshot. But if they go mainstream I so hope it's Mr Freeze.

I think two face is a Nice low hanging fruit character to SS. I just don't see Penguin in the near future. I'd like to see one, but not sure if SS would do it.

I would also like to see a Well done freeze but the Freeze I'd want wouldn't be cheap. Suit with a nice metallic finish. Light up feature. I've said before, a beautiful EX would be a nice light up working ballerina snow globe that plays music in his hand.

As I mentioned, I'm thinking we'll prob see Cats then a move-on to the JLA expansion along with primary villains. Just my estimate.

The penguin wears a tuxedo so pf it's the way to go, and he was first in the comics. :lecture

Besides, I need Two-Face to Go with a Nightwing PF, heh, Ever since that beat down he gave Robin in year one I've always liked the animosity between the two.

Absolutely. Harvey is just a much more visually appealing character to me. Also, he is far more crazy, intimidating, and dangerous IMHO. If I can't get a Deadshot or Deathstroke PF next, my vote goes to Two-Face.

Back