Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh I'm so excited that HT Keaton Batman has been confirmed! It'll be great to put with this Catwoman :)

BTW, for those still looking for this, there's a bunch on ebay right now for $129 with free ship....

From a bunch of different sellers who I suspect are the same guy... manhole, etc.

Are these guys reliable? I've heard questionable things about manhole I think...whose also Poppy...and like three other aliases.

I'm still on the fence myself, but I'm getting more and more tempted.

I was sitting on the fence for a long time but finally decided to pull the trigger and get her after seeing all of the reviews here.

I ordered from orgar-2009, (might be one of their aliases, hard to tell) on Dec. 15th. They sent me a shipping notice and tracking number within 24 hours and as of Dec. 21 it arrived in NY (I'm in the United States) and it's currently on it's way to my destination.

When she arrives I'll post the date, and what condition she arrived in.

Very true. But if they can get the 89 license the returns license doesn't seem like such a far cry. Sadly, a lot of people don't appreciate or understand returns. I can't see the Penguin selling very well or the armored costume of Batman. I personally would be all over both of those releases and of course catwoman

Very true. But if they can get the 89 license the returns license doesn't seem like such a far cry. Sadly, a lot of people don't appreciate or understand returns. I can't see the Penguin selling very well or the armored costume of Batman. I personally would be all over both of those releases and of course catwoman

Indeed. But it's my favorite of the three.

I also don't see them doing a Penguin, which is why I'm still gonna pursue a custom of him.

I just got her 12 days after I sent payment! :blissy

Quick shipping but she wasn't packed that well. The figure box was wrapped in nothing but bubble wrap and tape. Despite having bubble wrap inside the box as well, and a piece a plastic wrapped around the boobs, mine still came with nipple rub.

But hey, it was free shipping and I can repair the rub if I want.

I'm happy to finally have a Michelle Pfieffer, now all I have to do is save up for the Keaton Batman.

Last edited:
Isn't there a prototype penguin of the same maker in the works? I thought the head sculpt wasn't too impressive but the body and accessories were top notch.

Orly? Who's got pics and links??

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86700

Also, Greggo is gathering interest for a full figure here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86523

However neither have any body/accessories pics as far as I can see. :dunno

I think he's implying that whoever made the bootleg Catwoman is working on a Penguin (i.e., not the various customs found on this board and linked to by Maglor).

But I haven't heard or seen anything, so I don't think a Penguin by the makers of the bootleg Catwoman have been mentioned here before.

Got my Catwoman. But there are huge nipple rubs on her costume, its pretty bad! :gah:

Looks to me this is happening on the production line when they turn the figure over and do up the zipper on the back of the costume.
The surface they are laying her on must be pretty rough?? :dunno

Back