Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no guarantee that it'll last that long

Very true, I'm taking a gamble by waiting. I may cave sooner and use a monthly coupon, or Reward points. Either way I'm getting her as I don't own any Cat Woman pieces.

Last I checked alterego has more than their usual stock of 3-4. I can't order from BBTS anymore, cause they started charging sales tax to my home state of Florida when they are in Wisconsin.

If they have a shipping warehouse in Florida then they have to charge taxes for that state...

Last I checked alterego has more than their usual stock of 3-4. I can't order from BBTS anymore, cause they started charging sales tax to my home state of Florida when they are in Wisconsin.

Did your preorder go through? Wonder what the size allotment each is receiving? Surprised bbts sold out and alter ego near selling out. Glad I got Keaton 89 pf from bbts late last year when I did. Catwoman release will drive prices up on 89 bats pf.

Did your preorder go through? Wonder what the size allotment each is receiving? Surprised bbts sold out and alter ego near selling out. Glad I got Keaton 89 pf from bbts late last year when I did. Catwoman release will drive prices up on 89 bats pf.

I ordered on Sat and it apparently went through cause I got an email confirmation. Their stock is usually 3-4 so I think maybe for this Cats they ordered more.

I'm curious, would you technically save more from SSC with their $22.50 back in RP and putting on a $20 off coupon 3 months later, or is she is speculated to go to waitlist really fast? I guess AEC also has cheaper shipping though for those people living far from the west coast, yeah?

I ordered on Sat and it apparently went through cause I got an email confirmation. Their stock is usually 3-4 so I think maybe for this Cats they ordered more.

Awesome. Glad you got her brother. Love that bbts boxes figures out for free. Is aec and bbts getting small numbers of her? Any speculation of es for her?

Back