Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now knowing that Carnage stands in at 18", it's a shame Venom didn't stand taller.

Something like this.

Maybe Venom is looking at Carnage about to strike Spidey?? Carnage is definitely going to swing up if he follows through. ( I also want to say, I did take the time to put Venom and Carnage is scale with how they should end up. I used the Daily Bugle emblem and made them the same size in both photos, so it should be pretty close, even though the angle is off a bit).

triptych.jpg

Good work here Fly!

I definitely hope they give Spidey some elevation, as you're right about Carnage swiping upward. I personally think the sketch that C-fly included would be ideal to round out the 3. Of course, considering there's a theme that Olivetti did the artwork for the exclusives, I would imagine he will have final say on how Spidey is produced. Here are some pics of Spidey that I always thought would make for a great statue:

Pose13.jpg

Pose22.jpg

Perched16.jpg

And if they could ever pull off something like this, I'd be all over it:

Hanging1.jpg

Hanging.jpg

Perched on a wall is my bet.

I wonder if that will hit the $330+ mark because of the base with Spiderman and SSC knowing that this is the final nail in the coffin for a Com diorama? They do have EVERYONE by the balls on this one. :lecture

Silver Surfer was up there in $$$ as a Com....

Back