Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still kinda confused how ss could sell out of the regular and still have the Ex in stock

Retailer gets discount from Sideshow for buying a few or bulk. And Sideshow only allow it for Reg and not Ex. One of my somewhat LCS bought 16 of the Reg. Somewhat risky IMO, but that's how Reg are sold out faster in the end. Customer like us order the Ex and cause SOLD OUT in the beginning but then cancel and make it available again.

Retailer gets discount from Sideshow for buying a few or bulk. And Sideshow only allow it for Reg and not Ex. One of my somewhat LCS bought 16 of the Reg. Somewhat risky IMO, but that's how Reg are sold out faster in the end. Customer like us order the Ex and cause SOLD OUT in the beginning but then cancel and make it available again.

hmm ic. maybe i should sell my reg carnage and upgrade to an Ex then.

I sent mine back because it was damaged but I'm thinking of ordering again and using my points.That way I could get it for under 200

Mine's still not here...

impatient.gif

Should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to place him next to his father

Mine was delivered today, but I wont be able to pick it up til tomorrow, which is cool cause Spidey will be here tomorrow, so I'll get to open them together :yess:

Back