Carbon Freezing Chamber Diorama, the most requested diorama this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joost, do you think you can add a smoke generator to the set? https://www.traintekllc.com/smoke-units/
Also, will there be an ultimate size of this and if so, what are the specs?
Thx and looks GREAT!

I don’t have plans for that as of yet. I’m afraid that thing would be unmanageably large and I am doing other dioramas first.
It would also depend on how popular this one turns out to be. And I still have to design the smaller detolf versions of this first as well as the meditation chamber and others, so if I even try an ultimate scale, it would be well over a thousand dollars and it would be late next year.

While smoke effects would definitely be cool, I don’t think it’d be a good idea to have for a display of this nature.

Model railroad moke generators burn oil (mineral, paraffin, etc.)

I don’t think you’d want something burning next to your very expensive figures. Plus smoke is smoke. Smell and residue are going to get on the figures, too.

Oh and great diorama as always!

This stuff is pretty harmless. I think it would be a great idea. My children even had one that actually used a non toxic cool steam made by Fischer price. I’m sure it could work. Should I get one of these, I will definitely incorporate it. I’ve had HO scale trains for years and have never had an issue that would hurt any figures or leave residue.

I have some Halloween decorations that just use tap water to create dense mist inside a skull. When it fills up the mist pours out the eyes and nose cavities.

This stuff is pretty harmless. I think it would be a great idea. My children even had one that actually used a non toxic cool steam made by Fischer price. I’m sure it could work. Should I get one of these, I will definitely incorporate it. I’ve had HO scale trains for years and have never had an issue that would hurt any figures or leave residue.

That mist is generated via an ultrasonic humidfier (if it's what I'm thinking of) -- if you use water that hasn't been de-mineralized it's likely to leave a residue, plus it shortens the lifespan of the ultrasonic. So distilled or reverse-osmosis water only, I would think.

TEASER! More to come tomorrow! SO HAPPY! Get your preorder in as soon as possible so I can determine edition size. Don’t miss out.
37518d8d7695f13a570b0022f07a4be5.jpg

Damn. That one was definitely on my list but recent events forced me to scale down my collectible budget quite a bit. Hopefully, there will be a favorable issue in the coming months so i can add it to the collection next spring.

PREORDER HERE: https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/carbon-freezing-chamber-diorama-16th-scale-budget/
SIZE: 24,5 inch high, 21,5 inch wide and 14,5 inch deep
SIZE: 63 CM HIGH, 56 CM WIDE, 37CM DEEP
We will offer
-A metal, light up floor
-The Claw, with articulation
-A fully sculpted ceiling with light up feature and hoses
-Numbered Custom Limited Edition Plate
-A back ground graphic
-A metal support frame, so the diorama can stand on its own
FIGURES NOT INCLUDED

Nice video Joost !! Looking very nice !!!

Great you can remove the claw too for the Vader & Luke scene !

Thanks! Yes, it was a customer idea. We have made it so that you can simply screw it in or unscrew it from the ceiling.

This is incredible! Man, if I had the budget and space I would jump at this. Congrats to everyone picking this up. Please inundate this thread with pics when you get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back