Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Age-ist.
Its called gravitas.

Hey now!! :lol

I love Charlize Theron. And she's a few years younger than me. But I don't think she'd want to be committed to being a superhero and the face of the MCU for the next 10 years into her 50's. And I'm sure neither does Marvel. They want the young blossoming rising stars. They don't want a female RDJ.

Besides, I doubt she'd even want the role. She had her time with Aeon Flux and Hancock. Been there done that for her.

I have my own list...

AA259432-1F57-42E3-AE09-ACD2BD68B31B.jpeg
81CE56EA-C2B3-45B5-8955-454CD6E88ABC.jpeg
7873667C-4D4F-4AA3-BE0B-8FD396CF7B80.jpeg
32FD2330-C121-48B9-A430-3F98080EB564.jpeg

LOL at those photos....

It's a shame though that the discussion is now revolving around BL. This was actually one of the better origin movies from the MCU. It's starting to look like it's not getting the chance it deserves because of BL.

LOL at those photos....

It's a shame though that the discussion is now revolving around BL. This was actually one of the better origin movies from the MCU. It's starting to look like it's not getting the chance it deserves because of BL.

It didn’t have to happen, Totally a self-inflicted wound on her part.

It's a shame because Captain Marvel isn't a bad character in the comics. BL has and is still screwing with my comic books and i am not happy. It bothers me because she is bringing her agendas into my movies. People can say all they want that it was taken out context etc and they are correct at least for captain marvel presser (not the wrinkle in time presser she meant it there) but we all know she has issues with "white dudes" and knowing this with all the stupid things she is saying ticks me off.

I am going to see the movies i watch all Marvel and DC movies but i am still ticked off.

She is but a puppet to entertain us. When we tire of her, they will throw her out for us; first to television, then game shows.

So many ingénues have gone this way I have lost count.

It's a shame because Captain Marvel isn't a bad character in the comics. BL has and is still screwing with my comic books and i am not happy. It bothers me because she is bringing her agendas into my movies. People can say all they want that it was taken out context etc and they are correct at least for captain marvel presser (not the wrinkle in time presser she meant it there) but we all know she has issues with "white dudes" and knowing this with all the stupid things she is saying ticks me off.

I am going to see the movies i watch all Marvel and DC movies but i am still ticked off.

Yeah that's too bad for people who really like her character in the comics (though with 7 titles relaunched and then immediately cancelled due to low sales in the past six years that apparently only includes you and like six other people, lol.) For better or worse she'll always be the Chris Reeve/Michael Keaton/Gal Gadot/RDJ of the character, at least with regard to the big screen.

I feel bad for some of you. If I could not keep my fantasy and reality separate I would stay away from TV, movies, books, in general. Liam Neeson saying he momentarily wanted to go out and kill people because of the color of their skin does not make Schindler's List any less of a great movie, Tim Allen's nefarious drug dealing past does not make Toy Story any less of a landmark in the history of animated movies, I still enjoy the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie even though Jonny Depp is a terrible wife beater...what in the world do the personal opinions of the actor playing Captain Marvel have to do with the quality of the movie?

Poor white guys hearts been broken. Awwweee. Bet you guys believe in reverse racism as well. What's wrong with you guys that you get so butt hurt over feminists? lol I am a white guy btw.

Last edited:
Back