Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor white males heart broken.

lol I am a white guy btw.

tenor.gif

Smashing a movie before you see it, because someone perceives they don't like "white dudes"... You know, it's a movie and before you slam it, see it. And honestly is your egos that fragile or sensitive? lol Oh no, the big bad Brie Larson is ruining my life as a white male. What ever will I do? lol You know there are much bigger issues out there to be concerned about, then some take on a celebrities beliefs... big scary liberal lady. Hide under your sheets at night boys.

I feel bad for some of you. If I could not keep my fantasy and reality separate I would stay away from TV, movies, books, in general. Liam Neeson saying he momentarily wanted to go out and kill people because of the color of their skin does not make Schindler's List any less of a great movie, Tim Allen's nefarious drug dealing past does not make Toy Story any less of a landmark in the history of animated movies, I still enjoy the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie even though Jonny Depp is a terrible wife beater...what in the world do the personal opinions of the actor playing Captain Marvel have to do with the quality of the movie?

And honestly, who cares right? I bet they are afraid of immigrants and Muslims as well. lol

I feel bad for some of you. If I could not keep my fantasy and reality separate I would stay away from TV, movies, books, in general. Liam Neeson saying he momentarily wanted to go out and kill people because of the color of their skin does not make Schindler's List any less of a great movie, Tim Allen's nefarious drug dealing past does not make Toy Story any less of a landmark in the history of animated movies, I still enjoy the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie even though Jonny Depp is a terrible wife beater...what in the world do the personal opinions of the actor playing Captain Marvel have to do with the quality of the movie?

Honestly Tim Allen barely does anything anything anymore and it’s just the movie looks bad. It’s blsnd looking. They want to make her the face of the mcu but she just so dull and always was. I can’t really see her as s leading character. Now that that fox characters are back I’d much rather have storm as the female face of the mcu as she was in the past

Poor white guys hearts been broken. Awwweee. Bet you guys believe in reverse racism as well. What's wrong with you guys that you get so butt hurt over feminists? lol I am a white guy btw.

Ummmm that's pretty sexist and racist of you to think that only white guys are the ones with issues of this..

You better check you gender / race norms

;) ;) :lol :lol

it’s just the movie looks bad. It’s blsnd looking.

I think they did a bad job with these trailers. Apart from scenes that only appear in the trailers and scenes that are totally different from the trailers, the movie's tone and pacing is totally different from what I expected from the trailers.

I think they did a bad job with these trailers. Apart from scenes that only appear in the trailers and scenes that are totally different from the trailers, the movie's tone and pacing is totally different from what I expected from the trailers.

I was looking forward to the film before the trailers came out.. They just have not done much for me.

Brie's comments about the guy commenting on her strength at the gym just annoyed me more that I might have to watch a boring movie with her boring emotionless face :lol

But I will be there and I hope the film is far better then the trailers, Brie's boring face, and her goofy bad science opinions
:lol

Ummmm that's pretty sexist and racist of you to think that only white guys are the ones with issues of this..

You better check you gender / race norms

;) ;) :lol :lol

Ummm the only prob I see in here is a bunch of guys... where are the ladies in here flipping out? lol

And racist eh? Yeah, there is that reverse racism I was talking about. I did say, I am a white guy. ;) Oh no, I am ignorant to a select group of white men, who don't like feminism. So it must be racism!

Last edited:
Anyway, I am done discussing this, because it's like convincing someone who doesn't believe in global warming, because it's cold in their part of the world. lol

Poor white guys hearts been broken. Awwweee. Bet you guys believe in reverse racism as well. What's wrong with you guys that you get so butt hurt over feminists? lol I am a white guy btw.

Smashing a movie before you see it, because someone perceives they don't like "white dudes"... You know, it's a movie and before you slam it, see it. And honestly is your egos that fragile or sensitive? lol Oh no, the big bad Brie Larson is ruining my life as a white male. What ever will I do? lol You know there are much bigger issues out there to be concerned about, then some take on a celebrities beliefs... big scary liberal lady. Hide under your sheets at night boys.

Ummm the only prob I see in here is a bunch of guys... where are the ladies in here flipping out? lol

And racist eh? Yeah, there is that reverse racism I was talking about. I did say, I am a white guy. ;) Oh no, I am ignorant to a select group of white men, who don't like feminism. So it must be racism!

Anyway, I am done discussing this, because it's like convincing someone who doesn't believe in global warming, because it's cold in their part of the world. lol

Mr. Eli26, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:lol ;)

I kid :)

Because I don't get why guys are bent over backwards because of a feminist? I am just making a point that you guys are so hung up such trivial silly ****. I suppose I am too... this is a toy forum after all. But hey, I also think a lot of **** you guys have posted is insanely idiotic as well... so there's that. Anyway, have a good night.

I get that, but what is it about feminism that scares you so much? lol

Nothing at all.

Brie's comments about Gender Norms were not feminist.. Just stupid :)

You are late to the party.. I did not have much of an issue with her critics comments thought I thought it was bad salesmanship.

Her comments about a Wrinkle in Time could have been taken more seriously if she did not use a Wrinkle in Time as her example :lol

I don't know about the wrinkle in time stuff. Or the science stuff you're talking about. I know a lot of people, mainly guys on my social media don't like her because she's a feminist. That's new to me. Never heard of the other stuff.

i just find it odd, that someone would talk crap about a movie before it comes out because of a person's ideas or opinions or, yes, I am beating a dead horse, the whole feminist thing. If this was about something else, I apologize, but it seemed a lot of people have been on her because of the whole feminist movement she pushes.

Back