Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop laughing at me FOOLS!! also EX OR FAIL
oldman.gif
oldman.gif
:lol

Fixed. :monkey3

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

Last edited:
Well, it's good to see that this seems to have turned out pretty well and makes for another Disney PF success (assuming enough sell).

Now I just hope SS start to bring out the big guns, Jessica was a good start, lets keep going at a pace faster then 1-2 a year.

This is showing as backorder & Est. Ship Date: April 2012, WTF? :(

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3000041

When I called SS, I was told that they were inspecting each piece individually. If there weren't any issues they would send them out in the order in which an order was received. The April date is for the second shipment of them. So if the remaining pieces they have are all defective, then we pretty much have to wait until April. If thats the case, I think I might just cancel my order and get the regular because most online retailers already have him in stock.

I spoke with them yesterday and was told about the problem and they haven't got any EX left, so they can't send me one until April. :(

sucks, I ordered first day, but I guess cuz I am on flex they bumped me for a later batch, was supposed to be charged yesterday.

I should have mine tomorrow, but not sure if anyone will be home to sign for it :( I should have it Thursday regardless

have him here... he looks so superb. This is a piece that evens the prototype quality. He is awesome and will stand proudly with queen and malificent. Hope the next in the line will be Jafar or Prince John. Croc is really big :p review is coming soon !!

Got mine today...#100 of 350.

He looks great, though I had a bit of trouble getting him in the base. TONS of fragile parts. Its a miracle he made it in one piece!

Very happy with him though!

Wait, there is an issue with some? I was charged my final flex payment last week and haven't received a shipping notice. They have never taken this long to ship out an item to me. I haven’t heard anything either. Hope mine didn't have a QC issue.

there is a new QC sticker on the innerbox to. Hope this means they take the QC more serious. Sideshow did their best to secure the statue with a little iron bar from breakage.

Back