Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped and I'll have it a week from today.

I'm looking forward to it but I'm wondering what this "production flaw" issue is...

Mine shipped and I'll have it a week from today.

I'm looking forward to it but I'm wondering what this "production flaw" issue is...
Same here and why they are still shipping it to some and not to others? I think i'll ask them on that live chat thing they have.

My Hook will be here next Tuesday. So far, have not heard one complaint about Hook.

Whatever the production flaw was...dare I say its been taken care of???

Received Hook in excellent condition. Looks absolutely wonderful. I feel like I'm on the ride @ Disney :woo

photo-3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Nope and it's starting to bug me. :mad:

No wonder. I hope the delay is not related to the post from SF you posted and you can have your Hook before Christmas. I guess you haven't been charged yet?

WOW! Congrats, Chris! :clap

What a great looking PF! I love Tick-Tock! :lol

Tick-Tock is the perfect complement for this PF. I personally thank SS for including it in both the EX and regular versions

No wonder. I hope the delay is not related to the post from SF you posted and you can have your Hook before Christmas. I guess you haven't been charged yet?

I have that many charges this month i'm not sure. :slap :lol

Back