Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment cleared on Wednesday. Still hasn't shipped. :(

Apparently there is some unexpected shipping delay. I was told I would be getting an email explaining what was going on but that was 2 days ago. So as of now no Captain Hook exclusives have shipped and no one seems to know why. Oddly enough, Alter Ego lists the regular as in stock.

header.jpg

Added to the Cool Toy Review Disney Photo Archive

I love the Villains PF line. Can't wait for Cruella de Vil!

I do believe Maleficent is an evil fairy.

Though I am somewhat ashamed of arguing the point. :monkey1

I've just read this over at the statue forum

Unfortunately there has been a slight delay in the Captain Hooks. When we were inspecting the items prior to shipping it was discovered the some of the items may have a production flaw. In lieu of sending you an item that has potential problems, we have halted the orders for the Hook and refunded any payments that were charged. I wasn’t able to get all the details just yet, but I hope to have more information for you soon.

We should have an updated regarding the shipping status soon. Again, I appreciate your patience, and we will be in touch as soon as we have more information. Thank you and have a great day.

That sucks and i wonder how long the delay will be? :(

hey guys i just got my captain hook it looks awesome and tik tok is massive i will post pictures soon I'am now looking for cabinets as i am running out of room i got 8 statues in one year lol

Back