Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a good movie this was my only problem is the damn merch for all this stuff coming out. I loved the movie but now I just have to buy a ht cap. Damn I hate being young somtimes , money is so damn tight. Either way I loved this movie much better then thor imo.

I may need to look for a Cap costume for Halloween.

I was actually thinking about this as well:lol not bad for something that'll be trashed by the end of the night anyway:dunno
800293.jpg

I thought Cap was a really really good movie, I enjoyed it more than Thor.

On a totally unrelated yet related note. . .I'm sure it's been discussed before but if someone could direct me to the explanation, how could Thor have been in Iron Man 2?? I know that cameo in the jail cell was supposed to be him, but if Thor landed in New Mexico and spent the entire movie there. . . how did he get to Monaco??

I thought Cap was a really really good movie, I enjoyed it more than Thor.

On a totally unrelated yet related note. . .I'm sure it's been discussed before but if someone could direct me to the explanation, how could Thor have been in Iron Man 2?? I know that cameo in the jail cell was supposed to be him, but if Thor landed in New Mexico and spent the entire movie there. . . how did he get to Monaco??

That's why I never bought that 'cameo.' It's doesn't make any sense and you're 100% correct.

That was debunked as simple fanboy guessing that was allowed to spin out of control similar to the whole Thor was in The Incredible Hulk. It was posted on March 30th for April Fools and the person who broke it tweeted this:

@advanced_dark I have no affiliation with Marvel or the film.

Ah, okay.

But, it is kinda weird how the camera paused for a split second there. It definitely seemed like it was a hint towards something. I guess they just left something in there for some random purpose so later they can say "SEEEEE?!?!?! We planned this all along"

Saw the film today (finally). I did like it a lot, but the whole thing kind of felt like the prelude to something rather than a film in it's own right. I've never really respected Evans as an actor, but he made this his own and conveyed just the right attitude of humility and heroism. This approach to Cap, only a weak man knows the value of strength, is a good take and really fits the origin well. The CG of Evans face on the skinny Steve was fantastic too - I was looking for mistakes and didn't see a single instance.

Haven't read the whole thread - but did everyone see the Human Torch (Vision precursor) in the Stark Expo? Hmm?

I was really disappointed I saw it in 3D though - the registration was off and it was much too dark. From now on I'm not going to any retro3D'd pics in 3D.

Back