Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what you guys are saying is that when we finally see Thor and Cap together up on the big screen kicking ass together like there's no tomorrow alongside IM, Hulk, BW and Fury that our collective minds will simply explode!!!

I hope so :lol

:hi5:

So what you guys are saying is that when we finally see Thor and Cap together up on the big screen kicking ass together like there's no tomorrow alongside IM, Hulk, BW and Fury that our collective minds will simply explode!!!

Our minds will explode and we'll s___ a collective brick the size of Texas! :panic::panic::panic:

Today is the day for me, and the only thing I have to say about it before I go to the cinema tonight is this, my friends!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3TKCeGc2Ao"]‪Captain America **** YEAH!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty much :lol Looking forward to exploding in the theater. :lol

Saw this last night.

It's my favorite superhero movie of the summer.

Well done, Cap. 8/10. Sure, I scored First Class higher (and I still think it's the more technically proficient film), but Cap had more heart than any other comic film this season.

____ you, Green Lantern for being the bruise of this summer, you turd.

Saw this last night.

It's my favorite superhero movie of the summer.

Well done, Cap. 8/10. Sure, I scored First Class higher (and I still think it's the more technically proficient film), but Cap had more heart than any other comic film this season.

____ you, Green Lantern for being the bruise of this summer, you turd.

GL was my favorite trailer of the summer :lol

Just can't wait for The Avengers to come out. I will watch:

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Captain America

All on bluray the night before and them see The Avengers.....OMG I can't wait for that.

Back