Captain America LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the detail. Very tempting.

CapBust.jpg

sweet picture!!! this looks so awesome. don't care about the ES as i plan on keeping this for my own collection and not to flip.

Just got the 20 day notice for this. Will be cancelling my exclusive, as I just put in an order for the 1:1 HCG alien bust which is my new grail piece.

I put my name on the Wait List for the ex about 2 months ago. I know, kinda late, so it probably won't convert, but with 400 on these guys floating around, you never know. I guess I'll find out soon.

Canceled my Exclusive as well....money going elsewhere. Good luck to those on the list.

I got on the waitlist 3-4 months ago, and it converted rather quickly, so I'd say the chances are good for anyone still on the WL. I'm a big Cap fan, so I'm looking forward to the bust. It'll be my first (and probably only) Marvel LSB.

Mine just converted, and I put my wait list in about a month ago, so looks like these will be super easy to get. It'll go great with my shield replica, which is the reason I got it. Now I just need the PF and my Captain america display is all set!

Mine just converted, and I put my wait list in about a month ago, so looks like these will be super easy to get. It'll go great with my shield replica, which is the reason I got it. Now I just need the PF and my Captain america display is all set!

congrats! i should have the EX PF coming my way next week :banana

I canceled my exclusive as well. I want the exclusive for sure, since I have quite the Bust collection going, but Im hoping that he goes on second chance and I can use my rewards points on him! With an ex ES of 400...im optimistic!

Back