Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Cap said he didn't know who had killed the Starks, but knew they had been murdered by Hydra? Wasn't Tony under the impression his parents had been just killed in a car accident like it is meant to look? He mentions their car accident in his talk with the students at the beginning of the film after showing them a false memory of his past.

They do mention this in Winter Soldier when they are underground, HYDRA has been using assassins to take out some of the most important people. Steve has an idea of what is going on, but I do not think he had any idea who murdered Tony's parents, that completely blind sides Steve when its revealed on the video

Yeah he is an awesome actor.

Is the 'you just stared a war' line in the film? I seem to remember it is missing

The last 2 Cap movies really have been the pick of the bunch.

Fully agreed, Winter Soldier and CW are my two favorite MU movies. CW was very entertaining, Evans is just perfect for the role. Never really cared for Captain America before, but after WS and CW, and after reading the Civil War TPB a few months ago, I want to read some more. Can anybody recommend some really good Captain America TPBs out there?

Fully agreed, Winter Soldier and CW are my two favorite MU movies. CW was very entertaining, Evans is just perfect for the role. Never really cared for Captain America before, but after WS and CW, and after reading the Civil War TPB a few months ago, I want to read some more. Can anybody recommend some really good Captain America TPBs out there?

A lot of good Cap stories out there. My personal favorites are the Stern/Byrne, Waid/Garney, and Brubaker/Epting runs on the character.

It is no way as good as WS.

Bad villain, Marvel keeps making mistakes with villains like Ultron, Mandarín, Strucker and now this stupid version of Zemo.
His plan its stupid, a nosense and Spiderman its included in the movie very fast.

The movie its good for the action scenes, specially for Black Panther and Winter Soldier, but the conflict between the heroes it is not well created. Too many jokes, terrible the scene between Scarlet Witch and Visión talking about food.

If many thinks Batman v. superman has problems... this movie has a lot of them.

It is no way as good as WS.

Bad villain, Marvel keeps making mistakes with villains like Ultron, Mandarín, Strucker and now this stupid version of Zemo.
His plan its stupid, a nosense and Spiderman its included in the movie very fast.

The movie its good for the action scenes, specially for Black Panther and Winter Soldier, but the conflict between the heroes it is not well created. Too many jokes, terrible the scene between Scarlet Witch and Visión talking about food.

If many thinks Batman v. superman has problems... this movie has a lot of them.

Ah the truth comes out. Just kidding, but in all reality people saying "spidey finally done right" is annoying. I haven't seen this yet, but have any of these people seen Spiderman 1/2?

Ah the truth comes out. Just kidding, but in all reality people saying "spidey finally done right" is annoying. I haven't seen this yet, but have any of these people seen Spiderman 1/2?

Well Spidey was done right/great, at least in the Airport fight that I have seen.

Yeah, he's been done right for 4 or 5 movies now.

Sure, some of those movies are bad but Spidey as a character has almost always been done right, I haven't seen anything new here.

Well Spidey was done right/great, at least in the Airport fight that I have seen.

yeah I'm 100% excited to see spidey in this. When saying he's done right I'm assuming people are talking about quips and action? But when I think of spidey done right I think of aunt mays speech in spiderman 2 and peter parker getting hit in the head with back packs while tying his shoes (and of course the train battle in spiderman 2). Who knows though I haven't seen it yet. This weekend is a ****** weekend for me so Idk if ill be able to see it. Us poor college kids who have finals the following Monday :thud:

and is sunday mothers day? yeah, the ma wont let avengers 2.5 invade her day.

Just watched leaked airport scene and IT WAS AWESOME!
So much action, team dynamic, jokes in mere 14 minutes... I'm exhausted. :lol

And new Spidey was...

1461859478989_zpsvrjzrjgl.png

Just watched leaked airport scene and IT WAS AWESOME!
So much action, team dynamic, jokes in mere 14 minutes... I'm exhausted. :lol

And new Spidey was...

1461859478989_zpsvrjzrjgl.png

To be honest, I thought it was fine but nothing special really. TWS highway fight I thought was much much better, and even the earlier chase between Black Panther, Cap, and Bucky I enjoyed more. There a lot of action in the airport scene and a good amount of the scene I realize some characters are just standing by themselves doing nothing during the fight. There wasn't much tension in the airport fight, especially when you see Warmachine using all his weapons to evaporate a car Antman was trying to throw at him, and then put those weapons away and go back to fist fighting. There was no real sense of peril in that scene, reading reviewers saying that it's arguably the greatest action scene ever :lol That scene wouldn't crack my top 10 superhero fight scene list and I expected some cooler Spidey action, but nothing I saw came close to the Spiderman Doc Ock train sequence in Spidey 2.

Last edited:

Thank you I totally agree, there's a lot of problems with this movie, especially with Lang and his daughter... I'm not excited for infinity war anymore. After this movie it makes me wonder how they would all end in space now.

K I can't hold back anymore. It's not fair people are seeing this so early and america has to wait a damn week. Sombody gimme the link lol.

Back