Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see Riddick's post when I posted mine. :nana:

tumblr_n6smgi5AOl1qm4gs3o1_500.gif

I wonder if they are doing so much CGI for spider-man to keep his look under wraps or if he is in fact getting the iron spider-man suit which would require a good level of CGI to pull it off. For some reason I see Captain America being the influence behind the classic red and blue suit, likes it's a gift or something.

Black Panther's suit has a CG pass over it to give it the 'Vibranium Weave' they couldn't acheive practically. It could be something as simple as that with Spidey as well. (but still holding out hope for Iron Spider like everyone else)

Hmm.

2829088-1243610120228_f.jpg

I wonder if they are doing so much CGI for spider-man to keep his look under wraps or if he is in fact getting the iron spider-man suit which would require a good level of CGI to pull it off. For some reason I see Captain America being the influence behind the classic red and blue suit, likes it's a gift or something.

Spider-Man should make his red and blue costume himself or a supporting character like a loved one not some other hero.

Despite my enjoyment of Winter Soldier, there's not much on the Marvel Studios calendar that has me all that interested right now. I think Avengers 2 just beat me down. I'll see all of them at the theater, but I'm not expecting more than disposable entertainment. GOTG 2 is probably my most anticipated, because the first one did such a good job reveling in the funness of it all. But that probably just means that they'll try to make part 2 more dark and serious :(

I'm ready to tap out of the MCU after the IW tag team.

Hell, i'm ready to tap out of Superhero movies in general after JL.

That is until Snipes returns as Blade. :lol

Last edited:
I don't care about the MCU beyond IW at the moment because so far, actors and characters just don't wow me. Before the MCU started, I was always a Hulk fan, I didn't check out Iron Man for the longest time but RDJ just had something about him that was magnetic and I was hooked on wherever else this went, and Evans turned me into a fan of Cap when I knew nothing about the character before movies and might care less with a different actor. Hemsworth is ok but I actually enjoy Loki most in Thor movies to be honest.

Guardians was entertaining and I'll check out the sequel for sure but no one really stood out in there worth wanting to follow them for a whole epic storyline, where at this point, I'm very invested in the lives of Cap, Iron Man and Hulk in the MCU and I keep wanting to see the next stage in their evolution. Ant-Man was entertaining but I could care less what happens to him and nothing is exciting me about the other future films in MCU, I honestly think I'll be done once the characters I like most are out.

I have to agree with that. As it stands, once most of the "old guard" is out I don't know how much interest I'll have regarding future MCU films. I'm hoping to fall in love with Doctor Strange and Black Panther and Captain Marvel the same way I fell in love with the current MCU roster, but I'm not sure I will. Here's hoping the MCU can still surprise and engage all of us after IW!

Back