Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, this is how WWIII starts...

Do you know how many times we've come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war? An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed its war debt creditors! Telegraph poles! Ha ha ha ha HA! It's all a joke! :D

Do you know how many times we've come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war? An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed its war debt creditors! Telegraph poles! Ha ha ha ha HA! It's all a joke! :D

Even though that is the Joker.... I actually researched that for a project. That and many other possible lesser known causes.

So, this is how WWIII starts...
tumblr_m21fycR3us1qj295zo3_500.gif

Don't forget your popcorn!

giphy.gif

I hope Marvel doesn't "pull a BvS" and show off Spider-man in any of the trailers! :lol

I'd rather keep Spidey a mystery. His introduction into the MCU is a HUGE deal.

I hope Marvel doesn't "pull a BvS" and show off Spider-man in any of the trailers! :lol

I'd rather keep Spidey a mystery. His introduction into the MCU is a HUGE deal.

I agree, but considering how Spiderman is the most popular fictional character ever created, I doubt Disney/Marvel won't let the general audience know that he's in the film as a selling point.

I agree, but considering how Spiderman is the most popular fictional character ever created, I doubt Disney/Marvel won't let the general audience know that he's in the film as a selling point.

I don't mind some sort of hint in the trailers. Like a character mentioning "Spider-man" or a "swinging kid" or something and then some sort of distant shot of Spidey swinging.

But a full-blown shot would be somewhat disappointing....

Dunno if any of those "trailer analasys" videos were posted, but I watched this one:

It's really cool and that's more than enough information for me.
Startin' from now I'll try to avoid anything related to this film 'till May 2016.

Goodbye, thread. :wave

I think they are definitely going to show Spidey before the films release.

I have no doubt this movie will be better than Ultron. I just hope the actual villains are threatening and don't die in an absurd way.

I hope they show a bit of Black Panther's background because I honestly don't know anything about the character.

Well, he's:

Wealthy
Has a white butler.
Dresses in black.
Has cool gadgets.
Drives the Panther Mobile.
Attracted to a feline.
Attacked by a Panther in his back yard.
Parents were killed by a two bit criminal named Chinchilla Chill.

Last edited:
Well, he's:

Wealthy
Has a white butler.
Dresses in black.
Has cool gadgets.
Drives the Panther Mobile.
Attracted to a feline.
Attacked by a Panther in his back yard.
Parents were killed by a two bit criminal named Chinchilla Chill.

Are you serious?
Can you be more subtle about copying Bruce Wayne? :lol
Even his parents killer's last name is Chill...except the first name is Chinchilla which is this animal

Oooohhh...scary!!!!!!! Chinchilla Chill. :rotfl

Anthony Russo, co-director of Captain America: Civil War, was at a comic-con in Brazil over the weekend.
He was asked about Spider-Man's costume in the new movie.

"Well, we did a lot of research and experimented with the looks of each character. We went through the same process with Spider-Man. We knew it was going to be someone young and it was very important to us because we wanted to give this essence to the character, because he is someone unique to the Marvel universe. Tom Holland is an amazing Spider-Man, people will love him. It was a very experimental process, placing him with the other actors, especially with Downey Jr, we had to learn as we worked. And we're very happy with the final result. We're still working on a few things, like the costume. He's not ready yet because so much will be produced with special effects".

Russo was then asked whether Spider-Man will get the red and gold Iron Spider suit that he wore in the Civil War comic book.

"The film will show a mix of what everyone is waiting for with a little twist. So yeah, that's all I can say."

> VIA <

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR DIRECTOR ANTHONY RUSSO DISCUSSES SPIDER-MAN'S NEW SUIT

Tom Holland will make his MCU debut as Spider-Mannext year in Captain America: Civil War, and director Anthony Russohas shared a few details about the web-slinger's new suit.
In a translated interview with Super Interessante (via Den of Geek), Russo was asked about Holland's costume, to which he replied: "Well, we did a lot of research and experimented with the looks of each character. We went through the same process with Spider-Man."

Russo continued: "We knew it was going to be someone young and it was very important to us because we wanted to give this essence to the character, because he is someone unique to the Marvel universe. Tom Holland is an amazing Spider-Man, people will love him. It was a very experimental process, placing him with the other actors, especially with Downey Jr., we had to learn as we worked. And we're very happy with the final result."
However, Holland's costume hasn't yet been finalized, with special effects playing a large part in the character's on-screen portrayal. "We're still working on a few things, like the costume," he added. "He's not ready yet because so much will be produced with special effects."
Captain America: Civil War opens in theaters May 6, 2016. Holland's appearance in the film was confirmed just last week by Robert Downey, Jr. For more on Marvel's upcoming Phase 3 film, check out our detailed breakdown of its debut trailer.

Back