Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously potential spoilers.

dudeopinion.jpg

___

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone published a web article whose source is some random guy on a forum, even if that random guy happens to be me :cuckoo:

Maybe I shouldn't mention Black Widow's costume in CW either for fear it could end up on a blog somewhere? :lol Then again her 'new' costume isn't particularly ground-breaking...

So I take it her CW outfit is the same as in AoU? It'd make sense given that Cap's isn't changing a whole lot.

Script reads legit, the bit about Maria Hill and Vision at the end explains a few things.
Russos going hardcore on poor Hawkeye, which Joss wouldn't have had the guts to do.
Sebastian Stan is already on set and filming according to his latest tweet.

Last edited:
So I take it her CW outfit is the same as in AoU?
It'd make sense given that Cap's isn't changing a whole lot.
Same design with a few minor changes makes sense in terms of straight progression from AoU's The Avengers to CW's New Avengers.

So I take it her CW outfit is the same as in AoU? It'd make sense given that Cap's isn't changing a whole lot.

It actually looks more like her TWS suit, no more Tron lights as far as I can tell.

Hair looks similar to her IM2 curly do but who knows if that's final.

She will have longer hair then? Finally...

Maybe a little shorter than shoulder length, not that much longer. Again actor portraits could be placeholders as they're designing costumes so stuff like a haircut could change right before they start filming.

Back