Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just hoping that since this is a Cap film that his characters get priority.

At least Sharon Carter and Winter Soldier having more screen time than Black Widow and Hawkeye :pray:

I'm going to wager a scene will be included where IM is getting the upper hand on Steve and WS makes a timely entrance from stage right and they put him down together. Stark is left stunned and fuming " So this is how it is, Rogers? Standing over me shoulder to shoulder with the guy who killed my parents?"

"Tell me Stark have you ever danced by the light of a pale moon?" says WS.
Wait, wut?!

They'll fight...at some point. They have too. In fact, I'm willing to bet that their fight will be better than the Batman/Superman fight. Especially now that Capsicle is as strong as Iron Man. It should be fun and somewhat even, unlike the BVS fight, imo.

It might be better yeah, the fights in the DC movies are not that good imo

To be honest I can't wait to see how the Russos depict the combat between Cap and Ironman. If the bros hadn't depicted Cap as a complete bad azz in WS then I'd say IM would walk away with it but then I remember the abomination that was IM3 and how all his armors were made out of high grade tin foil and 3rd rate human torches were constantly getting the upper hand.
I mean on paper Stark should have it...

I want Tony to say "You killed my mudda, my fadda, you took everyting!" And then when he can't answer the riddle of vibranium he'll be cast out of Asgard.
I want him to repeat " hello I'm am Antonio stark you killed my father ..... Prepare to die"

I mean on paper Stark should have it...

On paper yes, but he'll be going up against the MCU Capt.

pWHhuje.gif

I'm sure the Russos will show Steves superior battle tactics and Starks over reliance on tech but even then...
Maybe Stark will unveil his Capbuster armor in the 3rd act?

Official plot synopses:

“Captain America: Civil War” picks up where “Avengers: Age of Ultron” left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

More on Marvel.com: Marvel Studios Begins Production on Marvel's 'Captain America: Civil War' | News | Marvel.com

I'm sure the Russos will show Steves superior battle tactics and Starks over reliance on tech but even then...
Maybe Stark will unveil his Capbuster armor in the 3rd act?
Still, not even close, what are tactics? When Iron Man can scan an entire building to see if there aren't any people in it INSTANTLY!

Iron Man fought both the Hulk and Thor, I mean, if people think Batman vs Superman is a stretch... :lol

Official plot synopses:

“Captain America: Civil War” picks up where “Avengers: Age of Ultron” left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

More on Marvel.com: Marvel Studios Begins Production on Marvel's 'Captain America: Civil War' | News | Marvel.com

Sounds like CW will have another spectacular opening with the new team kicking all kinds of ass before everything goes to pot.

Also sounds like they're taking a page out of Mark Gruenwald's run where the Commission of Superhero Activities demanded that Cap take orders from them which caused him to step down and be replaced by John Walker. I like it.

Still, not even close, what are tactics? When Iron Man can scan an entire building to see if there aren't any people in it INSTANTLY!

Iron Man fought both the Hulk and Thor, I mean, if people think Batman vs Superman is a stretch... :lol

Some prep time for Capsicle, and Tony is done. Capsicle is the new Batman...

gSLUuNv.jpg

Didn't you see IM3? IM and IP were getting pwnd by dudes who's sole power was raising their core temp to absurd levels.
Just think what a trained super soldier could do with a vibranium shield under the direction of the godlike Russos.

Didn't you see IM3? IM and IP were getting pwnd by dudes who's sole power was raising their core temp to absurd levels.
Just think what a trained super soldier could do with a vibranium shield under the direction of the godlike Russos.

I wish I didn't but I did.

Right, multiple dudes who can actually melt IM's Armor, vs one dude who can kick harder than a regular human being...

I mean, the fact that Cap was able to hold Ultron at bay for a few seconds was pretty dumb, so I guess if they plan to be that inconsisten in CW then it's ok.

Back