Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I didn't but I did.

Right, multiple dudes who can actually melt IM's Armor, vs one dude who can kick harder than a regular human being...

I mean, the fact that Cap was able to hold Ultron at bay for a few seconds was pretty dumb, so I guess if they plan to be that inconsisten in CW then it's ok.

:lol :lol :lol

Caps also a master at psychological warfare, he'll remind Tony of his daddy issues, inability to protect loved ones and Pepper not trusting a philandering alcoholic and being a judas to his costumed brethren. Tony will be a sobbing mess before Steve lays a glove on him.

That may be in the comics, but in the movies haven't we seen Stark always end up on top in their little verbal jousts? Plus, how can Cap manipulate in any way one of the smartest minds in the Marvel Universe?

I don't know, I like Cap better than Iron Man, but I don't see how Cap could win in a direct confrontation, are there any precedents?

That may be in the comics, but in the movies haven't we seen Stark always end up on top in their little verbal jousts? Plus, how can Cap manipulate in any way one of the smartest minds in the Marvel Universe?

I don't know, I like Cap better than Iron Man, but I don't see how Cap could win in a direct confrontation, are there any precedents?

Yeah actually I don't know either.
im just arguing for arguing sake.
i didn't read CivilWar but I did see alot of art where they were duking it out and IM looked just as beat up as Cap.
i don't know if an actual physical winner came out on top.
Its one of those Marvel truthes that Cap always finds a way to come out on top, he's got the heart and moral certitude.

Eh, I guess it can work, anything can work when written properly, if they find a way to even the odds, like somehow restricting Stark's access to tech momentarily or something, then it should be fine.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Give the super soldier an adamantium combat knife and a sidearm that has a few clips of adamantium bullets and you'll see Tony drop a load in his tin britches.

how long do we actually believe they will be against each other? we already have baron zemo and crossbones so it's likely iron man and cap will squash their issues by the middle of the movie. :lol

Has this been posted here yet? Breaking news from the SSF. LOL

Captain America: Civil War Possible Costume Spoilers Revealed | Comicbook.com

"The spoilers showed up in a post on the Sideshow Collectibles forum by a user going by the handle third3eye on April 28...."

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone published a web article whose source is some random guy on a forum, even if that random guy happens to be me :cuckoo:

Maybe I shouldn't mention Black Widow's costume in CW either for fear it could end up on a blog somewhere? :lol Then again her 'new' costume isn't particularly ground-breaking...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone published a web article whose source is some random guy on a forum, even if that random guy happens to be me :cuckoo:

Maybe I shouldn't mention Black Widow's costume in CW either for fear it could end up on a blog somewhere? :lol Then again her 'new' costume isn't particularly ground-breaking...
Well it turned out that you were right on the money re: Cap, so it stands to reason folks would trust your posts about other designs now. If that's the only information that's been leaked, then it's a source worthy of citing. At least he gave you credit!

Back