Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing that the ASM2 costume was so perfect they needed to come up with something new/different.

We've had 5 movies with static eyes, no harm in trying it.

A squint here and there won't kill anyone.

How will they explain his mask moving like that? It works in the comics and cartoons, but I don't see how that can work in the MCU. The mask is not organic, it's made out of cloth.

Maybe Pym will show up in CW as Goliath because of his dislike for Stark. Gets killed, leaving Lang to continue on in sequels and carry the Ant man "mant"le :monkey3

I was just reading that Spider-Man's eyes will open and close like Deadpool's cgi eyes.

Where? That's not a bad idea. It conveys emotion rather than having Peter theme his mask off over and over again. I mean it can look creepy or work really well.

I saw some shaky cam trailer that looked legit, but there was all kinds of super fans screaming

Some of it looks fake to me but some of it also looks real, here are the scans

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
That Cap looks fake as hell, but Marvel Studios sometimes does have fake looking CG of course. Some of the other stuff would seem pretty hard to fake for the purpose of a fake trailer. The structure of the trailer makes it feel more real than most fan made ones.

Silhouette of BP?

Cepborv.jpg

:lol

Yup, the videogame Cap throws it immediately into fake territory, but the rest....how did they get some of that footage?

Best fake trailer ever! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back