Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet Spidey is going to be a fan of the avengers, and the Avengers will treat him like a kid, not an equal, which is funny because in real life, Spidey is more important and popular than all of the Avengers put together. He's the face of Marvel. :lol

I bet Spidey is going to be a fan of the avengers, and the Avengers will treat him like a kid, not an equal, which is funny because in real life, Spidey is more important and popular than all of the Avengers put together. He's the face of Marvel. :lol

I think it'd be cool for Spidey to be a fan of the Avengers. He could look up to them as an inspiration and maybe decide to not exactly wanna be an Avenger just yet due to all the **** that's gonna happen between the two sides and wants to stay solo, though he could always be called for help if they need it. It can be just like the comics and could just be a reserve member for the time being. Especially since he's still in high school.

I could see it being like that Animated Spidey show where Fury recruits him and he works with Iron Fist, Nova, and some others.

(maybe RDJ will take over Fury's role moving forward and recruit new heroes?)

Come on, is that true? Batman had like a 30 year head start.

I know right :lol In 2013 Spiderman's global retail sales alone (not marvel characters...just Spidey) were 1.3 billion. Batman was not even close with $494 mill, and he's DC's most licensed character. Last year Spidey made over a billion again and that was before Disney announced the deal with Sony, which increased his net worth drastically.

I know right :lol In 2013 Spiderman's global retail sales alone (not marvel characters...just Spidey) were 1.3 billion. Batman was not even close with $494 mill, and he's DC's most licensed character.

Is there a link or something you can post? I would be interested in what other super hero retail sales were at.

Leaked picture of the Ant-Man/Spiderman fight.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:horror

Back