Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same problem the other day watching the new Bond film.3 girls were sitting behind me talking thru the whole movie. I snapped and turned around and said in a loud voice, "Are you going to talk thru the whole movie because it's pretty flucking rude. You aren't in your living room."
Well that shut them up.
Some lady a few seats away said "thank you".
Unfortunately my blood was boiling and I couldn't focus back on the movie

That's the problem right there. The satisfaction of getting someone to stop their inappropriate behavior is never as much fun as the satisfaction of just being able to enjoy the theater experience in peace. It only takes a few minutes of chattering or a few too many kicks to the back of the chair to pull my mind out of the movie screen and into the theater seats, if that makes sense.

Never really had any issues in a cinema in Australia, but in Canada there were a couple of incidents.

One was some guy who was constantly on his phone and the light was shining so brightly...some guy yelled at him to put it away.

Another time was watching AoU and some guy, sitting on his own, fell asleep and the the loudest snore known to man! No one would do anything, so my mate climbed through and woke him up.
They're really the only major issues in a cinema I've ever had.

I had the same problem the other day watching the new Bond film.3 girls were sitting behind me talking thru the whole movie. I snapped and turned around and said in a loud voice, "Are you going to talk thru the whole movie because it's pretty flucking rude. You aren't in your living room."
Well that shut them up.
Some lady a few seats away said "thank you".
Unfortunately my blood was boiling and I couldn't focus back on the movie

You would've been shot in FL.

True story.

I was watching a late evening showing of TWS and just when WS showed up and blew up Fury's car, the movie stopped and the lights went on! The attendants said they are having a fire drill and sorry, everybody has to leave the premises! They gave us passes for a free showing, but I was pissed that I got left hanging...Didn't get to finish the movie until a week later...

That same theater was where I saw AOU and they were 40 mins late in starting because of "technical problems"...

I was watching a late evening showing of TWS and just when WS showed up and blew up Fury's car, the movie stopped and the lights went on! The attendants said they are having a fire drill and sorry, everybody has to leave the premises! They gave us passes for a free showing, but I was pissed that I got left hanging...Didn't get to finish the movie until a week later...

That same theater was where I saw AOU and they were 40 mins late in starting because of "technical problems"...

By no means am I saying you're one of them at all, but unfortunately, even though I'm sure many people were irate and complaining that the fire alarms went off and their movie got cut short, they are probably the same people who would sue the theater because the fire alams didn't go off in the case of an actual fire.

By no means am I saying you're one of them at all, but unfortunately, even though I'm sure many people were irate and complaining that the fire alarms went off and their movie got cut short, they are probably the same people who would sue the theater because the fire alams didn't go off in the case of an actual fire.

LOL, the only movie I remember not finishing and left hanging on was "Friday". My mate had been drinking neat Jim Beam in the car on the way. Well even though he obviously wasn't drinking in the movie, he got pretty messy pretty quick, and we had to literally carry him out of the theatre.. That was after he vomited on my shoe, and before he vomited down my other mate's car..

Um... so details about the new Spidey universe... if true... confirm JJ and Norman and Scorpion.

Apparently Norman is Hydra.

Here's a cap I took from a video EW just posted.

ils7Y3I.jpg

Nice look at Wanda's jacket!

And here's the link for the video:

Watch Marvel's video preview of Captain America: Civil War | EW.com

Back