Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah busy day for sure. I won't be seeing Star Wars till later in the week, if that early. I hate sitting in the theater with a bunch of people that talk and text and kick the back of seat and everything else. Drives me nuts. It's why I have a pretty good home theater. Most the time I watch at home. I usually get advance copy's to watch for a lot of films (benifit of the work) and then after I return it I end up buying the disk when it comes out. Very few I go watch in the theater. I do that mostly to show support and help with box office numbers a little. But I won't get an advance Star Wars. At least not till a few months after it drops in theaters. So I either go to the theater or wait till disc. And I don't think I will wait. Lol

So I don't have the premier to worry about. Might go to the toy soul though...

Yeah busy day for sure. I won't be seeing Star Wars till later in the week, if that early. I hate sitting in the theater with a bunch of people that talk and text and kick the back of seat and everything else. Drives me nuts. It's why I have a pretty good home theater. Most the time I watch at home. I usually get advance copy's to watch for a lot of films (benifit of the work) and then after I return it I end up buying the disk when it comes out. Very few I go watch in the theater. I do that mostly to show support and help with box office numbers a little. But I won't get an advance Star Wars. At least not till a few months after it drops in theaters. So I either go to the theater or wait till disc. And I don't think I will wait. Lol

^This. I won't be going to the premiere for SW either. I usually skip them all together. My goal is to hit the local IMAX the day after CHristmas. Hopefully it will still be showing there.

Sounds like a nice setup! :clap

I completely understand your feelings about seeing movies in the theater. People there drive me nuts. I went to see Mockingjay last week and a kid directly in front of me kept standing up to pull up his pants, a guy directly behind me could not keep his big mouth shut for half the movie, and a guy two rows down in front of me kept pulling out his phone (which he had on maximum screen brightness). I wanted to smack the kid with my belt (since he clearly didn't have enough sense to wear one), duct tape the second guy's mouth shut, and throw my bucket of popcorn at the back of the third guy's head.

People man. (Also I probably won't see Star Wars until after Christmas, if that. I really don't want to see it in the theater either.)

Last edited:

I completely understand your feelings about seeing movies in the theater. People there drive me nuts. I went to see Mockingjay last week and a kid directly in front of me kept standing up to pull up his pants, a guy directly behind me could not keep his big mouth shut for half the movie, and a guy two rows down in front of me kept pulling out his phone (which he had on maximum screen brightness). I wanted to smack the kid with my belt (since he clearly didn't have enough sense to wear one), duct tape the second guy's mouth shut, and throw my bucket of popcorn at the back of the third guy's head.

People man. (Also I probably won't see Star Wars until after Christmas, if that. I really don't want to see it in the theater either.)
Funny....went to see Mockinghay w my gf the other day and these two girls walked into the theatre like 40 min into the movie, sat down in the row in front of us, and then talked the whole time. They kept pulling their phones out and one of them even answered her phone during the movie! Before I could say anything, my gf got up and talked to them ... when they were dismissive, she left the theater and told a manager who then kicked them out. It was very satisfying to see ha

Funny....went to see Mockinghay w my gf the other day and these two girls walked into the theatre like 40 min into the movie, sat down in the row in front of us, and then talked the whole time. They kept pulling their phones out and one of them even answered her phone during the movie! Before I could say anything, my gf got up and talked to them ... when they were dismissive, she left the theater and told a manager who then kicked them out. It was very satisfying to see ha

Excellent! Glad to hear of that outcome. :clap

Another prime example on how many people have the notion that their time and their "rights" supersede everyone else's.

Sweet sweet justice! :lol But yeah it boggles my mind how people can be so rude like that. :dunno

Yea it's just ridiculous to me how some people can be so inconsiderate ... I don't understand.

Ah, well I have a theory and a perspective as to what it's a byproduct of through observation, but that would kind of get into a political conversation and I typically try and circumvent having those conversations.

Then again, this is a Civil War thread. :lol

This makes me happy. Repped. :lol :duff

^This. I won't be going to the premiere for SW either. I usually skip them all together. My goal is to hit the local IMAX the day after CHristmas. Hopefully it will still be showing there.

Disney bought out all Imax theaters and will only show TFA for a month.

Hot toys big show is Toy Soul. It's December 18th. It's their main con. Last year it was where the first Aou stuff showed, plus thanos. It's where hulkbuster was first unveiled. And they have a BvS display and a CW display this year.

SWEET! Can't wait for the 18th!!!!!!! :yess:

peole here arent that annoying,yet.but if they act movie goer unfriendly(lol),i ask them once politely to stop or be quit,after been given a 2nd chance in case they ignored the first time,i get very,and i mean VERY! clear,:thwak in my 3rd and last request for silence .that normaly shuts them down effectively.i think most of these kind of people usually watch some reality tv or some stupid casting shows and are unable to follow a movie for more than 30 seconds without a commercial break :gah:

I had the same problem the other day watching the new Bond film.3 girls were sitting behind me talking thru the whole movie. I snapped and turned around and said in a loud voice, "Are you going to talk thru the whole movie because it's pretty flucking rude. You aren't in your living room."
Well that shut them up.
Some lady a few seats away said "thank you".
Unfortunately my blood was boiling and I couldn't focus back on the movie

Back