Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy **** bring on the Hot Toys figures! The Russos doing what they do best.

UBQ19PL.gif

3VxeQO5.gif

ygs0d.gif

New awesome poster as well. :panic:

CUoh516W4AAquTl.jpg

Good to see Black Widow returning more to what we saw pre Tony's Tron design... :yess: I keep telling myself I'm staying away from Civil War figures, but the only thing likely to stop me getting BW if it is decent is avoiding double ups. The only double ups I'm planning on are Thor/Loki figs, and possible classic IM rereleases. If Scarlet Witch is looking good I can see me finding that one difficult to resist also.

Cool.. New War Machine just looks like a bulked up MKII from AOU, the original from Iron Man 2 still the best. And the MK45 from AOU I think looked better too than what's shown in the trailer, I take it the MK46.. Black Panther looks pretty good, another great transition from comic to big screen.

The new War Machine is.. :drool:drool

The perfect blend of Mark 1 and 2.

The MK46 looks more like the MK43 than MK45... And Cap's new suit is cool, obviously same from all the set photos... I like the plainer chest star, but prefer the white on the arms like in AOU. No need to upgrade to this look. Hopefully we'll see a 2nd suit with the rumored scaled armor look finally hitting the big screen. :yess: But now looks like I have to convince myself to get the Die-cast MK45.... Although my fav is still the MK7!!

Almost looks part 43, part 45... I prefer 43 to both 45 and what we've seen of 46 still though.

Wants
- Falcon (Would be happy with TWS version)
- Winter Soldier (Would be happy with TWS version)
- Scarlet Witch (or AoU version, whichever I can get first)
- War Machine (CW or the new diecast one being made, whichever I can get first)
- Hawkeye is the only guaranteed buy for me as of now. Or Spider-Man if he appears.

Cap has the same AoU suit. I don't care for the Iron Man Mark 46? (is that right, I lose track). I prefer his AoU suits more.

Holy **** bring on the Hot Toys figures! The Russos doing what they do best.

https://i.imgur.com/UBQ19PL.gif

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/3VxeQO5.gif

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ygs0d.gif

New awesome poster as well. :panic:

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUoh516W4AAquTl.jpg[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="RIDDICK, post: 8253892, member: 6380"][MEDIA=youtube]43NWzay3W4s[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Hell yeah! Yes please!

The Russos doing what they do best indeed.

Thankfully, there aren't any figures that look like must haves from the trailer. I thought I would've liked the Mark 46 more, but it does look a lot like the Mark 43 (which I don't like as much). All the little lights look fine cool though (and not overly distracting).

However, the tag team shield scene with Cap, Bucky, and Iron Man at the end is pretty fantastic (even if it's laden with CGI). Plus seeing Bucky trying to rip out the arc reactor... :yess: I'm gonna try recreating some of that with my figures this weekend. :)

It came outta NOWHERE!!!
mwtBrEn.gif

... omg... it's like Winter Solider had sex with The Avengers... and produced the next savior(of movies).
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm thinking I can skip Mark 45 now ... really liking how the new armor looked in that trailer. Oooh wee! Was so excited to see that on my FB timeline once I got home from work!

Right now I'm just thinking of getting Mark 46 and Falcon. I'll be just fine getting the Iron Man 2 War Machine instead of the new one.

When Tony says, "Captain, you seem a little defensive." it sort of looks like his helmet is shrinking behind his head ... perhaps that confirms that this armor will be made from nanotechnology as has been suggested in the past.

Looks great. Be good when they finish the visuals. The effects are so early. And the IM suit is rough. But still not bad. WM looks good. Almost like starboost and mk1wm had a baby, with some 43 thrown in. Lol

Should be a great film. No over sold villains.

I'm thinking I can skip Mark 45 now ... really liking how the new armor looked in that trailer. Oooh wee! Was so excited to see that on my FB timeline once I got home from work!

Might as well skip the 46..I heard the 47 is great.

Back