Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright I'm definitely getting T'Challa and LOVE how Wanda looks here. Same AOU costume isn't it? I'm definitely getting Cap and Sam. And hopefully they make Sharon and I'm just gonna buy the Nat headsculpt since this is hands down my favorite hairstyle on her thus far. Ugh. I'm gonna pass on everyone else though.

Alright I'm definitely getting T'Challa and LOVE how Wanda looks here. Same AOU costume isn't it? I'm definitely getting Cap and Sam. And hopefully they make Sharon and I'm just gonna buy the Nat headsculpt since this is hands down my favorite hairstyle on her thus far. Ugh. I'm gonna pass on everyone else though.

You're passing on Spidey??????

Holy crap! That trailer completely blew me away! :thud: :panic: The dialogue exchange between Cap and Tony at the end tore me to shreds, and the 2-on-1 "shield exchange" fight was awesome! :yess: :woo

Mark 46 looks amazing, War Machine Mark 3 looks amazing, Hawkeye looks amazing...who am I kidding? They all look amazing. I went bankrupt just thinking about all the figures I want from this movie. :lol

Last edited:
0fLkRn2.jpg

That trailer is awesome. I've never cared much for Panther but his costume looks great. I need the figs to recreate the 2v1 battle at the end of the trailer!

Black Panther is fabulous, Winter soldier just barebone, long hair Black Widow finally but suit just astonishingly simple

From the trailer looks like the Cap suit is slightly different than the Avengers AOU suit. So I guess modding the AOU suit would be a waste because HT will probably make a Civil War version

From the trailer looks like the Cap suit is slightly different than the Avengers AOU suit. So I guess modding the AOU suit would be a waste because HT will probably make a Civil War version

any differences in particular that u spotted? I'm @ work so I can only glance at the trailer now. can't dissect it just yet [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mk46 new faceplate doesn't look as awkward on screen, might have to rethink my position on not buying this fig.

Back