Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve Rogers is the only Cap from my perspective. :lecture

Cap-Wont-Transition-e1440565291337.jpg

I love that poster already :D
Since I'm a huge fan of Iron Man and Captain America, I'm especially interested in getting their figures :)
I hope they'll make a good Tony Stark head sculpt, since HT always releases great head sculpts for Captain America, but very few TS sculpts look really like Robert Downey, Jr. (His eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows and jaw line, well, HT artists still have to work on them).
Talking about the movie, I think it will be amazing. But, since I like both characters, I'm not sure about which side to choose yet…
I mean, they both have very good reasons for their choices, so it is very hard for me to decide.

Since I'm a huge fan of Iron Man and Captain America, I'm especially interested in getting their figures :)
I hope they'll make a good Tony Stark head sculpt, since HT always releases great head sculpts for Captain America, but very few look really like Tony Stark.
BTW, since I like both characters, I'm not sure about which side to choose yet...

Team Cap :monkey3

I hope they'll make a good Tony Stark head sculpt, since HT always releases great head sculpts for Captain America, but very few TS sculpts look really like Robert Downey, Jr. (His eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows and jaw line, well, HT artists still have to work on them).
Talking about the movie, I think it will be amazing. But, since I like both characters, I'm not sure about which side to choose yet…
I mean, they both have very good reasons for their choices, so it is very hard for me to decide.

I think an earlier post by me makes my side pretty obvious. :lol

I just have to get this off of my chest based on real life current events and happenings in the world.

I am extremely excited for this film because I love the plotline. I almost feel like it's mirroring what's going on in America and the world today in the sense where one is seemingly being forced to take a side and a stance on what you believe. And based on what my personal beliefs and opinions are about today's world and society and it's currently trajectory, I feel are the same beliefs that Cap would likely possess and are what he's fighting and standing up for in this film. IM is a proponent for control and regulation that is believed will make for a "safer" society, while Cap is steadfast in the belief that civil liberties and rights should not be sacrificed.

Seeing him fight for this on the screen, while fictitious of course but still similar in my opinion, will make me feel inside like he's standing up for what I feel is right as far as our own society goes. Go Cap!

Can't wait! :)

captain_america__you_move_by_moonlighttyger-d5s6ln8.png

Team Cap. I firmly believe that civil liberties and rights should not be sacrificed nor forcibly and systematically stripped away, at the cost for a temporary sense of security that is mostly based on knee jerk reactions.

As the man on the US $100 bill once stated: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety."

Back