Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep he looks the part well

View attachment 220880

ultimate_peter_parker_returns_by_colordojo-d4ikpgh.jpg

Person A: Sir, why are you adding scales to the CW art that Marvel gave us?

Person B, the designer of these shirts: Because I can \_(ツ)_/¯

I dunno. I'm skeptical. I could be wrong though haha.

It happens. And they may not have changed what marvel gave them, but came up with their own. cap may get the scale mail look in the film. But it seems unlikely they just add it to the existing costume when they can change the suit. And the art is the standard cap suit. That doesn't mean it can't or won't happen. But we have seen many instances of merchandising and art that don't match the final movie version. From hot toys to figma to clothing and place mats. If more more apt to believe the on set shots then the drawings on a cheap shirt.

image.jpg

I actually really like the chain mail. I hope that makes it into the film for Cap's and Bucky's two-on-one fight against Stark. Also, (I know I've said this before) I'm reaaaaally digging the design of the Mark 46. :rock

Well if it happens its obviously going to be a second suit, and if it does it may mean adding a second Cap to my collection along with which ever Iron Man suit he fights (or which ever I prefer I suppose unless only one suit appears in the film)

Agree with you on the 46 it does look great and I do not think my Iron Man addiction is going away anytime soon.

AoU is the only Cap I planned on keeping as the CW looked too similar but if/when they do release that chainmail version, it's as good as bought.

No, I don't think so. And if you have to zoom in, then it's probably not. At least in this case. The whole point of doing it would be to make it visible. its the same suit from Aou with alterations. I don't see why if they alter eyed it they wouldn't add the scale in. Do it like thors sleeved look. Instead of doing it in post. The cost to do that would be A LOT more. If they do it they will make a whole unique suit.

Actually, when I zoom in on this pic, doesn't it look like there chainmail-like material already on there? Maybe they'll just be given some post-production magic to really make them stand out more?:dunno

Just looks like normal/typical fabric texture to me.

Chainmail is irrelevant. How Spidey is introduced in this movie is what I'm most curious about. And I really hope Stark doesn't give him his suit.

Actually, when I zoom in on this pic, doesn't it look like there chainmail-like material already on there? Maybe they'll just be given some post-production magic to really make them stand out more?:dunno

For a moment, I initially thought the same actually, as I noticed that as well. However, I essentially came to the same conclusion as Motux. If you have to zoom in for it to be visible, then that's not it. Like NR stated, it looks more like the texture of the standard suit fabric.

Chainmail is irrelevant. How Spidey is introduced in this movie is what I'm most curious about. And I really hope Stark doesn't give him his suit.

Blasphemy mega :lecture :lol I need a scalemail cap suit before they are done with him! I am with you on the spidey stuff, but just remember that this is caps party and us cap fans really want that suit from his last solo movie. All the set photos have been of the scene from when he fights crossbones so hopefully his final battle suit will be the scalemail and I bet it will :pray:

I'd probably pick up the CW Cap if it does indeed have the chainmail, otherwise it's a bit too similar to the AoU one I already have.

I wish the upper arm area was still white. Or maybe that will be on a second suit?

Blasphemy mega :lecture :lol I need a scalemail cap suit before they are done with him! I am with you on the spidey stuff, but just remember that this is caps party and us cap fans really want that suit from his last solo movie. All the set photos have been of the scene from when he fights crossbones so hopefully his final battle suit will be the scalemail and I bet it will :pray:

Orrrrr they could just give it to Bucky when he's Cap. :lol :lol

Back