Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I'd kill to get Kamala in the movies! I ****ing love her!

But I always thought it'd be cool as hell if Infinity War actually does take place in space. It better not be on a Earth and Thanos better not have another ****ing army. He has to do this himself. But yeah if it does take place in space, then I think it would be really cool if that's actually where Spidey finds the symbiote ala the original Secret Wars.

I have yet to read the new Ms. Marvel series...

But I'm looking forward to Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur :rotfl

I'm not familiar with Kamala Khan, but I think Marvel said they were doing Carol Danvers for sure right?

I'd love if they cast a non white actress in the role. I think a South Asian like Priyanka Chopra, who is currently on ABC's Quantico, would be an awesome choice and would diversify the cast in a great way. I was also hoping they would do Ultimate Wasp for the movies so we could get an Asian Wasp in the lineup, but that didn't happen. :(

PcSqJvL.jpg

:love

I don't think I'll be following the films after IW to be honest. Certainly won't be collecting figures that far in, that's just way too many.

Honestly couldn't care less about characters like Sharon Carter or different Spidey's or War Machine.

Just saying... I wouldn't mind if this happened.

Cap dies gets replaced by Bucky Cap
Tony dies gets replaced by War Machine
Thor stays in Asgard
Hulk is stuck in space
Black Widow & Hawkeye both die and don't need replacements :lol

Bucky Cap takes the lead and Spidey takes over Tony for the wit/comedy

New team: Bucky Cap, Spidey, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ant Man, Sharon Carter, Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Wasp. :dunno

No Cap AND no Tony would be pretty rough.

Just saying... I wouldn't mind if this happened.

Cap dies gets replaced by Bucky Cap
Tony dies gets replaced by War Machine
Thor stays in Asgard
Hulk is stuck in space
Black Widow & Hawkeye both die and don't need replacements :lol

Bucky Cap takes the lead and Spidey takes over Tony for the wit/comedy

New team: Bucky Cap, Spidey, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ant Man, Sharon Carter, Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Wasp. :dunno

I think a good farewell for Cap would be going back to The winter soldier when Sam asks Steve what makes him happy.
And Steve's like...I dont know.
I think it would be great, if they go back to this, and Sam asks him again what makes him happy...this time, Steve looks at Sharon, and his answer is starting a family with Sharon.
Then he hangs up the shield and gives it to Falcon.

This way, its a great ending for Evan's Cap, and also leaves it open for him to make a comeback.

I think I would prefer for both Steve and Tony to retire and pass the mantle.

I like Steve quitting to be with Sharon. Maybe they can work behind the scenes in a Nick Fury type capacity. Tony can retire for good (like he apparently did in Iron Man 3) for Pepper. Hawkeye can retire to be with his family. Thor should stay in Asgard where Bruce apparently will be in Thor 3. Black Widow can leave the team on the search for Bruce.

I would prefer Bucky Cap over Falcon Cap. I think they should limit the number of characters so they can focus on the main team and everyone can get their screen time.

If they decide to have six like the original team, I think a good group would be Bucky Cap, Falcon, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Antman and Wasp.

I can see Vision dying since Thanos needs the stone in his forehead and I see Black Panther, Dr Strange and Captain Marvel being more solo characters.

I think a good farewell for Cap would be going back to The winter soldier when Sam asks Steve what makes him happy.
And Steve's like...I dont know.
I think it would be great, if they go back to this, and Sam asks him again what makes him happy...this time, Steve looks at Sharon, and his answer is starting a family with Sharon.
Then he hangs up the shield and gives it to Falcon.

This way, its a great ending for Evan's Cap, and also leaves it open for him to make a comeback.

That would be an interesting way for him to depart. As you said, it leaves room for him to come back and it sort of brings full circle a question that was posed earlier that was essentially left unanswered.

Though on the same token, it's always moving to me when a hero's farewell is through a noble, selfless death. Now I'm starting to sound like Faora. :lol

I think I would prefer for both Steve and Tony to retire and pass the mantle.

I like Steve quitting to be with Sharon. Maybe they can work behind the scenes in a Nick Fury type capacity. Tony can retire for good (like he apparently did in Iron Man 3) for Pepper. Hawkeye can retire to be with his family. Thor should stay in Asgard where Bruce apparently will be in Thor 3. Black Widow can leave the team on the search for Bruce.

I would prefer Bucky Cap over Falcon Cap. I think they should limit the number of characters so they can focus on the main team and everyone can get their screen time.

If they decide to have six like the original team, I think a good group would be Bucky Cap, Falcon, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Antman and Wasp.

I can see Vision dying since Thanos needs the stone in his forehead and I see Black Panther, Dr Strange and Captain Marvel being more solo characters.

If they were to kill off one of the main Avengers, since the main inspiration for these Movies is the Ultimates Avengers comicbook, it would be great if they do that storyline where one of them ends up a traitor, and it turned out to be Black Widow, and Hawkeye eventually had to put an arrow in her head.
That would be a ballsy move...an emotional way and shocking for one of them die, specially having one Avenger put an end to another Avenger.

That would be an interesting way for him to depart. As you said, it leaves room for him to come back and it sort of brings full circle a question that was posed earlier that was essentially left unanswered.

Though on the same token, it's always moving to me when a hero's farewell is through a noble, selfless death. Now I'm starting to sound like Faora. :lol

A good death is its own reward. lol.
It would be noble and and a given that Cap would sacrifice his life. But I really hope they dont kill him off.
Cap is my favorite Marvel Character and Evans is perfect for the role.
Even when he gets a little older, he can be like Robert Downey and play the character in his late 40's to 50's.

If they were to kill off one of the main Avengers, since the main inspiration for these Movies is the Ultimates Avengers comicbook, it would be great if they do that storyline where one of them ends up a traitor, and it turned out to be Black Widow, and Hawkeye eventually had to put an arrow in her head.
That would be a ballsy move...an emotional way and shocking for one of them die, specially having one Avenger put an end to another Avenger.

Especially for an MCU movie. :lol

Honestly- Disney/Marvel isn't going to make one of their staple heroes a traitor and certainly not have another staple hero kill off that one!!
These MCU movies are mostly good feeling happy affairs with some angst thrown in to keep the older folks happy...

Honestly- Disney/Marvel isn't going to make one of their staple heroes a traitor and certainly not have another staple hero kill off that one!!
These MCU movies are mostly good feeling happy affairs with some angst thrown in to keep the older folks happy...

That's why i'm kinda sad we'll never see a story as amazing as the lead up to Secret Wars that Hickman wrote. That stuff was mind blowing but it'd most likey be way too intricate for the general public to handle and I don't think they'd appreciate Tony and the rest of the guys resorting to blowing up other Earth's to save their own.

Don't forget the innuendos. I still love the "hide the zucchini" scene. :rotfl

I can't wait for like 2025... when the MCU becomes a sitcom. And we deal with everyday issues at Avengers Tower... like Hulk and Widow being 'on a break', and moving a Frogger cabinet across a busy road.

Back