Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the look of Falcon, definitely picking him up as well as most likely Black Widow.

I think I will pass on Cap unless he brings something unmissable, the suit looks like a great mix of TWS and AoU (like the rumours said) but I don't need more than one Cap (unless I finally get a Coulson and put him with TWS Cap and BW for a SHIELD team).

Iron Man is no doubt going to be a definite, the 46 in concept art looks slick... but apart from that I am looking forward to crossing off members of my Avengers collection between now and IW.

I just hope Hawkeye doesn't bring a look which makes me want to pick him up, love his AoU figure and really don't want to be duplicating characters other than Iron Man at this point.

And... Crossbones!

chris-evans-anthony-mackie-get-to-action-captain-america-civil-war-23.jpg

chris-evans-anthony-mackie-get-to-action-captain-america-civil-war-39.jpg

Looks pretty cool! Bucky still gonna whoop that @$% though!

I hope they have Daily Bugle reporting all the Government Registration and war news in this movie.

Ok so I think this movie will take a huge hit to my wallet, we know next to nothing about it and I already need Falcon and Rumlow, plus probably Scarlet Witch, and maybe Hawkeye if he's back to a sleeveless look.
Falcon is still far from his comics look but he looks so damn cool I will have to break my own rule about that.
And Crossbones is as good as it gets in my book.

It's freaky, how good a fighter Bucky is. So quick and especially so resourceful. I actually think he could even give Iron Man a good fight.

Here's hoping we get to see a lot of Bucky in Civil War.

I hope we do! I also hope they touch on or start a Black Widow subplot with him involved, liked in the comics. We know that in the MCU he and BW have already crossed paths (he shot her through the abdomen) and in CW he shoots her in the shoulder. It would be interesting to see how they get along if he comes over to the good guys.

I hope we do! I also hope they touch on or start a Black Widow subplot with him involved, liked in the comics. We know that in the MCU he and BW have already crossed paths (he shot her through the abdomen) and in CW he shoots her in the shoulder. It would be interesting to see how they get along if he comes over to the good guys.
If some sort of alliance between him and Caps group happened early enough it could be one of the only things which could push her to side with Tony... depends on if she holds any sort of grudge against him for previous encounters

I think it would be OOC of her to. If that's a reason for her to join Tony, that would be plot over character, which is something that put me off this story in the comics.

She knows he was brainwashed. I would think she of all people wouldn't hold that kind of grudge.

Now there's a rumor of Mark Ruffalo joining Civil War which makes sense since general Ross is also in the movie.

Banner may show up, but I don't believe "the other guy" will make an appearance. He is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe, and I believe he would tip the scales of power too much for one particular group. The fact that he wasn't in the comic story and the ending of AOU also lead me to believe he won't be in the movie. Just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

Really can't wait for the film. Might be the first time I get an IM and Cap figure. :yess:

Back