Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Cap
chris-evans-anthony-mackie-get-to-action-captain-america-civil-war-55.jpg

I don't think I remember seeing it mentioned, but it looks like we will see a return of the traditional straps on the shield unless the magnets are more subtle in this suit.

Banner may show up, but I don't believe "the other guy" will make an appearance. He is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe, and I believe he would tip the scales of power too much for one particular group. The fact that he wasn't in the comic story and the ending of AOU also lead me to believe he won't be in the movie. Just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

The fact that Wanda, Clint, and Vision are in this movie is pretty interesting as they weren't in the comic storyline as well. Comic Wanda could tip the scales if she wanted as well especially after House of M. I do hope we get to see her do some sort of probability altering eventually though.

The fact that Wanda, Clint, and Vision are in this movie is pretty interesting as they weren't in the comic storyline as well. Comic Wanda could tip the scales if she wanted as well especially after House of M. I do hope we get to see her do some sort of probability altering eventually though.

Eventually yes, but I hope she doesn't effect the outcome of CW. I don't know if they will use any bits from House of M, since Fox has the rights to anything "mutant." They, MCU, could use her since she has been an Avenger, so I guess they could find a way to use her reality altering powers.

Eventually yes, but I hope she doesn't effect the outcome of CW. I don't know if they will use any bits from House of M, since Fox has the rights to anything "mutant." They, MCU, could use her since she has been an Avenger, so I guess they could find a way to use her reality altering powers.

I wouldn't want her to affect the outcome. Just like Doctor Strange. He said that he could tip the scales with a flick of his finger if he wanted to but wanted to leave it to fate and stay out of it instead. The heroes that weren't in the comic storyline made sense since most of them were just too damn powerful. If Hulk ends up in the movie, I hope he decides to stay out of it cause he'd be such a big hitter for whatever side he's on.

I wouldn't want her to affect the outcome. Just like Doctor Strange. He said that he could tip the scales with a flick of his finger if he wanted to but wanted to leave it to fate and stay out of it instead. The heroes that weren't in the comic storyline made sense since most of them were just too damn powerful. If Hulk ends up in the movie, I hope he decides to stay out of it cause he'd be such a big hitter for whatever side he's on.

That is true. Hopefully the movie will follow that same philosophy.

I agree in that I want Iron Man the most "powered" superhero in this movie. No gods/monsters, just "regular" superheroes. I love how the Cap movies involve more "human element" in them and hope Civil War continues that tradition.

Not sure how I feel about all the characters appearing in Civil War. While I like having choices in figures, it worries me a little that this will become Age of Ultron Part 2 when what was so good about the Winter Soldier was it's focused story using 2-4 characters. I only hope the Russo brothers can keep this one as focused.

Not sure how I feel about all the characters appearing in Civil War. While I like having choices in figures, it worries me a little that this will become Age of Ultron Part 2 when what was so good about the Winter Soldier was it's focused story using 2-4 characters. I only hope the Russo brothers can keep this one as focused.

Thing is, Im thinking that Marvel Studios is literally trying to bring the comic book reading experience to the big screen. Tons of heroes pop up in solo titles like that all the time so I think that's what they're going for. I think they're just trying to train people that these guys can now just appear in most of the movies if need be. I just think they're just gonna have to start making more Avengers movie's or just call the movies by the story titles or something. I hope that makes sense. "But why didn't Thor call anyone in TDW" I think Marvel Studios at the time still wanted to keep the Phase 2 movies as more of solo stories since the Avengers weren't as established in the world yet at that point in time. I think we're now at a point in the MCU timeline that we can NOW have more and more heroes just pop up in each others stories and I think that's what we're getting here. It's just at that point now is all. I don't think it's overcrowded anymore. As long as the movie is written, directed, and just executed excellently overall, I think we'll be in good hands. I mean...if people think this is an overcrowded movie, just wait till see see the Infinity War cast. And I honestly absolutely think the more heroes the better. I can't WAIT to see **** like this on the big screen eventually.

tumblr_mrmyzdDSi71qbqnb8o1_500.png

Seige-3-Interior-Art2.jpg

1001862-secretinvasion6.jpg

The budget alone for these actors must be extraordinary, maybe the contracts kept it reasonable but I bet it's not cheap. Maybe a movie % is the way to go that way everybody wins if the movie soars. I wonder if we will see any Avengers side with Thanos?

The budget alone for these actors must be extraordinary, maybe the contracts kept it reasonable but I bet it's not cheap. Maybe a movie % is the way to go that way everybody wins if the movie soars. I wonder if we will see any Avengers side with Thanos?

Dude, you have got to swap the bear and the bunny on one side of your sig, the lack of symmetry is driving me nuts :lol

Back