Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! :lol

Doesn't quite beat this though.
tumblr_m0w1uujhuM1r5ur0ho1_r1_500.gif

I was thinking about how many Caps, BW,HE,IM,Hulks,Thors,Falcons,Buckys I'm going to own when the MCU is all said and done.

I haven't actually seen it yet, but I heard from someone who did that in the trailer, it looked like at one point Cap had a different suit on other than the one that has already been previewed as being his main CW suit and the ones that he's been seen wearing in pictures, such as the images above.

It just showed it from the chest up, but he said you were able to see what looked to be silver stripes on the shoulders, like the way the first Avengers suit did. Is this true, and if so, does Cap at some point wear his first Avengers suit again?

People would hate if he wore his first Avengers suit again. XD unless they improved on it. I think it'd be cool to see something like the scale mail uniform he usually has in the comics.

War Machine though! There goes my plan of just picking up the Mark 46 from this movie. Man it feels like I just got the AoU WM too smh. But I do have the Mark 45 on preorder, maybe I'll ditch my plan to build an Avengers team and just do an IM & WM "through the years" type of collection...

rsSka2.jpg

7bkD6q.jpg

mUtCgk.jpg

Looks like Sharon Carter is a good possibility this go around for the HT figure treatment.

Well....I guess now I will add Sharon to my list of figures to get from CA: Civil War. As of now...I just want Black Widow, Scarlet Witch (surprised she is NOT in any of the new artwork), Black Panther, and Sharon Carter.

After seeing the promo arts I'm glad I just picked AoU Hawkeye, not very fond of his new CW suit.

From CW I will be preordering Bucky's figure for sure (unless they mess the likeness of the headsculp).

woo hoo! bring on Sharon!! I have a feeling HT will make her since they did Pepper and Maria Hill.

Plus, she would be the new, unique character this go around since everyone else has already been made as a HT figure.

So those images leaked ages ago actually were promo art and not concepts.

Back