Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, my only set buys would be Falcon (since I passed on TWS) and Bucky.

Widow and Wanda are possibilities. I want Ant Man but I'm waiting around to see if I prefer an updated costume.

Black Panther I'll probably wait until his solo.

Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Vision, Spider-man, Crossbones, Zemo are all passes.

I don't want to get too heavily into CW. I have to leave at least one spot open for Dr. Strange.

Bucky is the only one definite purchase for me atm too. I really have got to to be strict with this film (unfortunately) and not keep re-buying characters I already have represented in my collection.

And :exactly: yes...deffo need to keep space for a Dr Strange figure!! :) Can't wait for that one!

Bucky is the only one definite purchase for me atm too. I really have got to to be strict with this film (unfortunately) and not keep re-buying characters I already have represented in my collection.

And :exactly: yes...deffo need to keep space for a Dr Strange figure!! :) Can't wait for that one!

I'm going to try and limit my figure acquisitions from this line/film to just Cap and IM (being that the film is centered on them) and Falcon being a high probability.

It's difficult though to say what figures that you will and won't get from a particular line/film though, without actually having seen the figures yet.

Looks like we have yet again another new rumored proto Spidey suit.

WuAKHmJ.png

I hope that's not it. I don't really care for the vest.

However, the addition of knee and elbow pads might be an interesting touch.

I honestly don't mind it if it's just a proto suit but we probably won't see the suit till his first movie or till the end of Civil War. But I don't think i'll buy a proto Spidey suit. The only way I can really see them beating TASM2 suit is if they literally go full on Kirby with elements of Romita and not give him raised webbing, the cute fat spider on his back and even go with the web pits if they wanted. Something like this. I did love how TASM2 Spidey suit was basically Ultimate/McFarlane/Bagley's Spidey though. I think it's a GREAT suit of the Ultimate version, i'll give it that.

AmazingSpidermanRomitaprintmk.jpg

a9b8ef81c0d49613680afe6264ac5114.jpg

16-romita_spidey9.jpg

attachment.php

I'm still hoping for iron Spider-Man. The TASM2 suit is pretty awesome. The first two spider man suits where pretty good(the Toby ones). So I'd like to see something a little different.

The tasm2 suit looks exactly like it stepped off a comic page, IMO. Very well done.

Probably another piece of fan art. But if authentic not bad as long as he's in his regular Spidey costume at the end. He's supposed to have been running around in a home made suit and something like this makes a lot more sense than a 16-year-old costume designer and master seamstress. Let Stark get his people on designing the classic suit as well as Iron Spider (which SM should Then ditch after this movie).

I wouldn't mind seeing something more like the costume from the EDGE OF TIME game. I like how the webs are more random, and less perfect. Not sure if it looks more like real webbing, but I just like the look of it.

smeot.jpg

It's not a bad suit. Easily done. The suits webs are divided into sections and then they just have three unique panels and alternate those panels and mirror them. Makes it appear more random.

I wouldn't mind seeing something more like the costume from the EDGE OF TIME game. I like how the webs are more random, and less perfect. Not sure if it looks more like real webbing, but I just like the look of it.

View attachment 204336

I LOVED that game! The random webs really gives it a much more homemade feel. You can totally get the sense that it's a battle worn suit hats been beat up and re sewed up over the years. It's very McFarlane inspired.

Thats a nice list :hi5:
Black Panther is popping up on a lot lists, he's such a unique character.

If I had to choose one(although idk if I will get any) It will probably be Bucky :D

Thanks Brainy! I am on the fence about Bucky as well. But I will definitely get Black Widow (for my Black Widow collection, duh! :wink1: ) and Scarlet Witch (need to start the Scarlet Witch collection!!!!). I want Falcon from Civil War wearing the outfit we saw in AoU and Ant-Man. Hopefully it is the same. And Black Panther would be the only necessity from the film for me. Otherwise....I don't need anyone else from the film.

LOVE Bucky's new outfit. I doubt it's his new 'official uniform', but I'm glad he's not still wearing his old HYDRA digs. Getting his figure for SURE!

Back