Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rsSka2.jpg

group of traitors

War Machine Mark 3 looks like a nice mix between Mark 1 and Mark 2. They beefed him up a bit.

Wow, they all look great, don't they?

In figure form, I would like Falcon and Winter Soldier, both of whom I'll just upgrade from my Captain America - The Winter Soldier versions, plus Black Panther and Agent 13 (Sharon Carter) and even though they're not pictured in the new promo art, Scarlet Witch and Spidey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad Vision is the same I can pick up the one from the avengers now. Hawkeyes new outfit is really cool. I like it. And then war machine. Damn!! That's a beautiful suit right there

After seeing the new War Machine I'm passing on AoU WM, good thing because it's expensive and was a hard buy because of me owning Iron patriot.

Team Red:

I like War Machine 3.0, like Black Widow better with her short hair, Not digging the new Iron Man Mark, Like Black Panther and Vison looks the same.

Team Blue:

Can't see Ant-Man, lol, Don't like Hawkeye 3.0, Sharon looks good and Cap, Falcon and Bucky look similar enough to their AoU/WS looks, so all good there.

Good news will be a lot less money spent on Civil War figures than AoU figures. Yay!!

Really the only things I want after seeing this are a War Machine 3.0 diecast and Sharon Carter.
Oh, and still awaiting a movie promo of Falcon in his AoU/Ant-Man/Civil War duds.

Must stick to just Cap and Iron Man...

:lol

Back