Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be passing on pretty much everything from this movie. Already decided not to get a second set of Avengers (well, at least not until Infinity Wars)
Only figures I will be really interested in would be Spider Man if he showed up (I already have the ASM2 figure, so, probably would be a pass anyways for now), Black Panther (not a huge fan, could wait till his solo movie), Falcon (probably the most likeliest figure I would get since I skipped TWS version), Scarlet Witch (not sure if I should grab the AoU version or hold off for this one), and possible Crossbones/Zemo if I ever pick up a Loki to start forming a villains shelf.

Besides, these will be most likely releasing alongside Star Wars The Force Awakens (which is my number one priority)

So...

Star Wars Force Awakens Hot Toys > Civil War Hot Toys :wink1: :lol

I am going to get the Hot Toys of Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Black Panther from the movie. Still on the fence about Spider-Man.

I am going to get the Hot Toys of Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Black Panther from the movie. Still on the fence about Spider-Man.

Thats a nice list :hi5:
Black Panther is popping up on a lot lists, he's such a unique character.

If I had to choose one(although idk if I will get any) It will probably be Bucky :D

Right now, my only set buys would be Falcon (since I passed on TWS) and Bucky.

Widow and Wanda are possibilities. I want Ant Man but I'm waiting around to see if I prefer an updated costume.

Black Panther I'll probably wait until his solo.

Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Vision, Spider-man, Crossbones, Zemo are all passes.

I don't want to get too heavily into CW. I have to leave at least one spot open for Dr. Strange.

oh yeah I'm super happy about it :blissy
I used all my RP for that and now I have a whole bunch more :woo

Love that system. I'm hoping to have enough to get a free CW too since I probably won't be able to get any, but who knows :dance

I'm going to try and wait to get a BP and Spidey from their solo movies. If I love Hawkeye's outfit he is a must and I really really want Falcon. But a baddie is also a must so we'll see who I end up getting :lol

I'm going to try and wait to get a BP and Spidey from their solo movies. If I love Hawkeye's outfit he is a must and I really really want Falcon. But a baddie is also a must so we'll see who I end up getting :lol

oh of course :hi5: The more villains the better :woo
and Yes I suspect that we'll get good costumes from the individual movies as well, should be interesting.

The rumor about more purple on Hawks outfit intrigues me :lol I needs to see it, I wonder if it will be more like Falcons, similar to the last one but with more color :dunno

I think it is going to be interesting to see what you get, and the reviews of those figures :hi5:
:lol look at that, not even done with the AOU reviews and I already want more :rolleyes2 :slap

oh of course :hi5: The more villains the better :woo
and Yes I suspect that we'll get good costumes from the individual movies as well, should be interesting.

The rumor about more purple on Hawks outfit intrigues me :lol I needs to see it, I wonder if it will be more like Falcons, similar to the last one but with more color :dunno

I think it is going to be interesting to see what you get, and the reviews of those figures :hi5:
:lol look at that, not even done with the AOU reviews and I already want more :rolleyes2 :slap

I've heard the same thing and I am really curious to see HE's outfit....I just need this movie to be out NOW :lol

Back