Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Finally get to see this last night after work, really enjoyed the movie. Planning to bring my wife to watch it again today.

Im jumping in the bandwagon hype and trying to get the HT Cap figures now. :panic: :lol

hmmm

Spoiler Spoiler:

hmmm

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it a third time tonight. I'm officially done until it comes out on dvd/bluray.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah there are still Shield outposts out there and they're headed to where Blonsky is in the next episode. They could always start SWORD, so...we'll have to see

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was half asleep when I asked that. :lol

Even though Marvel doesn't care about TIH anymore after Avengers Hulk became a hit, Roth could still make an appearance. :pray:

Just please redesign the Abomination. :lol

Last edited:

I ask because Tim Roth played Blonksy in that movie. In the '90s, I was a huge fan of Tim Roth and Ed Norton, so I was pretty psyched about seeing them together in Hulk.

He was great in TIH.

How busy is he now that he couldn't make an appearance in a TV show anyways.

Hopefully Marvel is aware that you and I liked him. :lol

Last edited:

I would love anything that connects back to TIH. Since Norton being recast and a redesign of the Hulk, it just seems like TIH is pretty much forgotten at this point.

My wife and I saw it twice already, and she wants to see it again! Good thing she just got a free movie ticket from TRU today.

On my way for viewing #2 tonight - can't wait to pick up on more references/easter eggs!

Back