Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::yess::panic::yess::panic::yess:

https://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/2014/05/captain-america-the-winter-soldier-blu-ray-steelbook-will-be-a-best-buy-exclusive-in-the-us/

image16.jpg

image17.jpg

Can anyone explain the attraction of the steel books to me? Is the only difference the fact that they come in metal containers, or is there something else to it?

I used to be into Steelbooks, but now I'm big on the digital downloads through Apple. No need to worry about shelf space, nor having to lose/damage discs, etc. Nothing to resell though, so it has its cons.

I used to be into Steelbooks, but now I'm big on the digital downloads through Apple. No need to worry about shelf space, nor having to lose/damage discs, etc. Nothing to resell though, so it has its cons.

Streaming blows chunk. :lol

I went to go watch a movie one day via streaming and my ISP was having an outage, could not watch it.

Then I try again later and outage was cleared up but had to reset the IP on the router in the middle of the movie.

Screw that noise, i'm sticking to disc. :lol

Last edited:
Can anyone explain the attraction of the steel books to me? Is the only difference the fact that they come in metal containers, or is there something else to it?

The only difference is that they come in metal containers with fancy new covers. A collectibility thing for us OCD types, nothing more. For my favorite movies I like having the slick boxes (especially in this case where the normal cardboard slipcase looks like crap.)

that steel looks good. I hope its fully loaded like the Thor one was (all 3D/2D/DVD of the movie, etc). I don't notice the 3D, but its nice to have since I have the TV for it.

Back