Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was original, but also based on a fairy tale somewhat, maybe just the character or more. I forgot the name of it but it involves someone who can turn things into ice and winter.

It was based on The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen. That actually would have been a cool title but ever since The Princess and the Frog bombed Disney has insisted that all female sounding names be changed to unisex adjectives (Tangled, Brave, and Frozen.)

It worked because the amount of boys they would've lost had they used Queen in the title would've only given them a measly box office of 950 million instead of the 1.2 billion. :lol

Its amazing what ONE great song can do for a movie.

If you think about it, Cap 1 TFA also had a musical number 1/4 into the movie. :lol

I would love to live in Japan, see my Sig. :lol
Just because:

It worked because the amount of boys they would've lost had they used Queen in the title would've only given them a measly box office of 950 million instead of the 1.2 billion. :lol
Honestly, I'm not sure that would matter. I have heard many stories of young boys who want to be Queen Elsa after watching this movie. . .my oldest was at a birthday party about two months ago, and there were maybe 15 kids there. All of them--boys and girls--were singing "Let It Go" in unison.

Scarlett is so bootyful it's painful.

:lecture :drool :love

e652d573c051806c86288ce282bbc898-d6twqkp.jpg

I would love to live in Japan, see my Sig. :lol

:lol :rotfl:lol :lol

image.jpg
Unused artist concept...wicked jacket.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg