Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great movie,kept me guessing all the way through when most of the time I know whats going to happen.can't see how it could have been better.

hail-hydrant.jpg

This would be awesome with a dog hiking up a leg on it. :LOL

Batman vs Bond? Seriously :lol

Without the suit Batman still knows a gazillion martial arts and has genius level and tactician intellect.... He went toe to toe against Darkseid and survived... :dunno He doesn't need to kill, he just judo chops Bond and lights out :lol

Batman vs Bond? Seriously :lol

Without the suit Batman still knows a gazillion martial arts and has genius level and tactician intellect.... He went toe to toe against Darkseid and survived... :dunno He doesn't need to kill, he just judo chops Bond and lights out :lol

That's probably placeholder artwork for now

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the final artwork since it's actually photoshopped (a very bad photoshop). Most placeholder art work is just a promo poster/photo with nothing altered. Plus it matches up with the Thor: TDW cover art

92703_large.jpg
92702_large.jpg

50851_large.jpg
81544_large.jpg

You're not alone. I'm hoping they have a US steelbook with a new cover. I liked the IMAX poster.

Best Buy will have a steelbook thankfully.

Back