Captain America – James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everyone would be thrilled to have the determined sculpt.

That said, it should be noted that the orig cap PF also spotted a similar neutral expression.

Ordered the EX anyway. The PF at least has a dynamic pose :D

I think everyone would be thrilled to have the determined sculpt.

That said, it should be noted that the orig cap PF also spotted a similar neutral expression.

Ordered the EX anyway. The PF at least has a dynamic pose :D

I agree!
And, may i add it would be fantastic for SS to include a additional head sculpt of the determined expression either for the Ex only or for all editions!
I just would love to have the option to display Cap with the art piece to match!

Sideshow, Please do a alternate head sculpt with the Art face expression!

This would be a fantastic addition to the Ex and to respect the design you have used to create this statue!
3000551_press02-001.jpg

his neutral look is the only thing that's keeping me in doubt... I really like this PF but not so fond of the expression... he looks a bit bored instead of angry/determent/ ... :(

his neutral look is the only thing that's keeping me in doubt... I really like this PF but not so fond of the expression... he looks a bit bored instead of angry/determent/ ... :(

:exactly: I'm thinking of canceling mine, but if I keep it I only plan on displaying the unmasked head sculpt.

Back