1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, considering that the "new suit" is likely a 2026 release, I'm probably going to pick this guy
up at some point... he looks pretty damn great.
Not to mention, the debut suit...is mostly comics accurate! It's the only reason I bought the suit. My guess is in the movie, he goes without the wings and leaves that to the new Falcon.

Not to mention, the debut suit...is mostly comics accurate! It's the only reason I bought the suit. My guess is in the movie, he goes without the wings and leaves that to the new Falcon.
Yeah that was what I was thinking and a big reason why I ordered this version… I think he will ditch the wings from the next appearance and this will be the only time we get a Fal-ptain America on screen.

Without his wings, he’s just a regualar guy with semi-magical frisbee. He better accept the fact that he’ll need some serum or something or he might as well hide behind Ant-Man to keep him safe the nect ensemble movie:lol

Yeah that was what I was thinking and a big reason why I ordered this version… I think he will ditch the wings from the next appearance and this will be the only time we get a Fal-ptain America on screen.
I just saw some video on SuperHeroHype where I may have to rethink that. He did a little stunt flip and he still has some harness over the shoulder that could be to support wings. Anyways...I'm still good with TF:aWS purchase.

It was fun to open this one up and get that wow factor from the sheer width of the wings. This is definitely one that'll have to sit on a top shelf.

Another look at new suit.

Fx8GF0rX0AADXcH.jpg

Thanks for your 2¢. I ended up paying my invoice a few days later than I should have and was concerned my order got shafted. Hopefully we get a shipping notice soon!
I received and paid my invoice on the 25th, no shipping notice. I just emailed them, but their site is saying they're closed today as they're packing for a show this weekend. My best guess is it won't ship until they get back next week.

I received and paid my invoice on the 25th, no shipping notice. I just emailed them, but their site is saying they're closed today as they're packing for a show this weekend. My best guess is it won't ship until they get back next week.
Someone over at Timewalker is working today. They just invoiced me for Scarlet Witch.

got him from Timewalker yesterday this is hands down one of my favorite figures. Yes now that the boys came out I keep lol about the A-train looks but those wings and colors pop. Fantastic figure for sure, right out the box.

Attachments

• IMG_7650.jpeg
    IMG_7650.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7652.jpeg
    IMG_7652.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7655.jpeg
    IMG_7655.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7654.jpeg
    IMG_7654.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7657.jpeg
    IMG_7657.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Anyone else order this figure from Kghobby? They still haven't got him yet, seems like it takes forever

Back