1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth the wait, wish it didn’t take a million years to get to me, but WHAT A FIGURE

786799CC-2364-4F80-9C8A-F8A56B818A67.jpeg
414DFD7B-1D92-4EA3-9C6A-A76FDF0C4EAE.jpeg

Welp, it was a good run for the old suit: one episode of a Disney+ series, a Hyundai commercial, and a Disney Cruise line mini-movie. Commendable, even. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

….but I WILL be sticking with my original plan of ordering the TF&WS suit when/if the price comes down.

I think it's actually pretty cool that we'll get both: The FATWS version is about as comic accurate as the MCU can get, and those wings are <chefskiss>, so its great for fans of that look, while CA4 is looking to be significantly different in color tone, style, and who knows what else.

Yup. You can never have too many Captain America variations. Although judging from this thread and just from what I've seen from various collecting groups, this figure seems very under the radar, which is unfortunate since I don't see Hot Toys dropping a more beautiful figure this year.

Yeah I just knew they weren't going to have the nerve to put that gaudy white outfit on the big screen, and would go for something a lot safer.

But that said, the white outfit has grown on me quite a bit and I'm sure will stand out a whole lot better in the collection. So I have no problem holding onto my order.

Yeah I just knew they weren't going to have the nerve to put that gaudy white outfit on the big screen, and would go for something a lot safer.

But that said, the white outfit has grown on me quite a bit and I'm sure will stand out a whole lot better in the collection. So I have no problem holding onto my order.
Kind of a bummer they use most of these entire tv show series to lead up to a new costume reveal only to immediately ditch that costume in the character's next feature film.

Kind of a bummer they use most of these entire tv show series to lead up to a new costume reveal only to immediately ditch that costume in the character's next feature film.

To be fair, maybe they go with the Avengers (2012) route and he has a dirtier version of his TF&TWS suit early on, and then upgrades to this for the final act?

After seeing some of the shots of the new suit, I'm less inclined to skip the debut suit. The new one is VERY Rogers Endgame cap esque, with red gauntlets and boots. Which, or course is nice and traditional but if you want something that looks different...

Back