Captain America – James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Patriot

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I wanted to express my excitement for this fantastic piece! Great work!:clap

But!
Sideshow you have based the design of the statue off the art shown below, and my question is why is the face shown in the art not been included in the finished product design?....or why can we not have a additional alternate switch out comic version head either for all version Reg and Ex or for just the Ex?

Please let me know, because i think it would be a injustice to the piece if its not included!

3000551_press02-001.jpg
300055_press08-001.jpg
3000551_press05-001.jpg

Last edited:
I have no interest in the character at all, not even enough interest to pick up a comic book with this hero in it.

sometimes it's better to not say somethin. get the point?

If you don't like my opinions you can always put me on your ignore list.

Get the point?

We have our differences here and we sure do on statueforum as well.

I'm not surprised that it would be you who would come up with some remaks to my posts.

If you don't like my opinions you can always put me on your ignore list.

Get the point?

We have our differences here and we sure do on statueforum as well.

I'm not surprised that it would be you who would come up with some remaks to my posts.

who are you? I have no idea :cuckoo:

I think you got me confused with somebody else

The main Thing here is i would of liked SS to have the comic face design in the art, be part of the statue as a alternate head piece!......what's your thoughts guys?

I'm with ink. Why piss on the statue, especially in the "ask SS" section. If you don't like it, move on, cause you basically contributed nothing to the discussion.

I have no interest in the character at all, not even enough interest to pick up a comic book with this hero in it.

I'm not criticizing you, im just actually more curious. So you dont have enough interest to puck up a comic with the hero in it, but there is enough interest to log onto a forum, click on the Ask SS forum, click on James "Bucky" Barnes forum and then type a comment....hmmmm. This is fascinating. Because technically, it may be actually LESS energy to pick up a comic in your hand and open it. And given the energy you are expending from your laptop, not to mention what you pay for internet, probably cheaper! Wait...so what werent we interested in? Im confused.

You should take your own advice instead of constantly stalking and trolling Bowen threads.

Exactly! But in his defense I think his trolling have become better.

Hey I may be oppinonted but at least I'm not troll.

I'm not criticizing you, im just actually more curious. So you dont have enough interest to puck up a comic with the hero in it, but there is enough interest to log onto a forum, click on the Ask SS forum, click on James "Bucky" Barnes forum and then type a comment....hmmmm. This is fascinating. Because technically, it may be actually LESS energy to pick up a comic in your hand and open it. And given the energy you are expending from your laptop, not to mention what you pay for internet, probably cheaper! Wait...so what werent we interested in? Im confused.

Who are you trying to fool?!

I actually like the unmasked head better than the masked.

It's nice to see Sideshow step outside the mainstream characters like Hulk and Spidey and offer lower tier characters like Black Panther and Ms. Marvel. I'm betting Black Panther will surprise lots of people.

Don't get me wrong. I think the piece looks great and I have the EX on order. But, IMO the pic above shows how the masked head needs work when compared to the original source material. I'm sure SS made a decision to keep the face as is for a reason...? (Could you please give us some feedback SS?:))

Still, I'd like to see the determined expression from the print make it on to the actual statue.

Thank you Fuzzylojiks for the pic!

I really love the original art face over the current version done by SS!
I would love to see a update to the current head piece or a additional comic version head piece made for this statue!

Come on SS, please do this piece justice and add the face from the art you have used to inspire the rest of this piece!

Back