Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your a brave man. I got to check out one at my LCB to compare and it looks like they forgot to buff my shield after they applied the silver paint.

It seems they were in quite a rush putting these together. The "Inspected by" person was asleep at wheel on this one. :lol

I'll be picking up my EX from UPS tomorrow. It's been there since Wednesday but tomorrow will be my first shot at getting him. I have to say that I'm really disappointed to see the amount of broken gun hands and I'm hoping mine is safe and sound. A broken gun hands will likely mean then end of my SS purchasing. Things are just trending in the wrong direction and if they can't replace the one thing that makes the EX the EX, then I'm done.

Got mine day after Thanksgiving. No complaints. No issues.

image.jpg

Congrats, Choopie! :duff

I'll be picking up my EX from UPS tomorrow. It's been there since Wednesday but tomorrow will be my first shot at getting him. I have to say that I'm really disappointed to see the amount of broken gun hands and I'm hoping mine is safe and sound. A broken gun hands will likely mean then end of my SS purchasing. Things are just trending in the wrong direction and if they can't replace the one thing that makes the EX the EX, then I'm done.

I hope your Cap arrives safe & sound.

It's unfortunate that so many Ex's arrived broken and that Sideshow has no replacements for them. Something that I find odd to say the least.

After reading about all these broken Thompsons, I feel pretty lucky that mine arrived safely. The fact that SS says no replacements are available is inexcusable. Very poor CS.

After reading about all these broken Thompsons, I feel pretty lucky that mine arrived safely. The fact that SS says no replacements are available is inexcusable. Very poor CS.

I consider myself lucky too. Very lucky.

I just scratch my head in wonder as to why Sideshow doesn't have replacement stock.

Sideshow will supposedly be opening and checking my Cap before he ships to inspect. Hopefully that will eliminate any possible issues I may have :pray:

I hope you get a good one. :duff

At the very least they could have the factory produce an additional run of the Thompson and tell customers that they're in the works and will ship out to them as soon as possible.

At the very least they could have the factory produce an additional run of the Thompson and tell customers that they're in the works and will ship out to them as soon as possible.

There was a time that SS would have done this to please its customers. Sadly, this time has passed and SS is a different company now.

Back