Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: I just received an email from the CS manager (William), it seems they will do the right thing & do a new batch of EX hands! but there will be a wait time. Great news!

Ah, I assumed it was the Thompson. Either way, its all the same SMH.

yup =*( dont understand why there is no replacement parts for any of it. not like i got it months later. got it the first week of shipment.

UPDATE: I just received an email from the CS manager (William), it seems they will do the right thing & do a new batch of EX hands! but there will be a wait time. Great news!

Awesome! Sounds like the scumbag company many people accuse sodeshow of being is indeed not true... Interesting.

im sure if that many people are having issues with the ex hand the next best thing would to have ss order new ones. if the collectors with the broken ex hands didn't get a replacement im sure they would return the item. if they didnt order a new set of ex hands ss would lose money with all the returns. im sure there are ss lurkers on here reading =)

That is great news. Now everyone who was given the cold shoulder will have a chance to get the piece and truly have the Ex version.

I figured this was bound to happen with all the issues they're seemingly having with these. I'm not at all surprised they decided to do this.

Good moves Sideshow.

Very good move on their part. Good to know they haven't lose touch with their fanbase. I can be quick to criticize as they've dropped the ball several times, but I stand corrected this time. Nice to see them step up.

Awesome! Sounds like the scumbag company many people accuse sideshow of being is indeed not true... Interesting.

Interesting indeed. :lol

Kudos to Sideshow for listening to their customers. :rock

yup, they still denied me a head replacement because they are out of any extra ones. I'm glad they are doing extra parts for the EX hand anyway

It's a good move and the right thing for Sideshow to do. :lecture

Good job, Sideshow! :clap:clap:clap

Great to hear that those who are needing replacement hands can eventually get one.

After all my worrying, my EX arrived in great shape today. The gun hand was in tact but I can see why so many were broken. The packaging on this one left a lot to be desired. My eyes don't line up perfectly but I'm not going to sweat it. Really happy with the shelf prudence and the weathering on the pants is great.

All that being said, what a mess that heater shield ended up. I'd love to display him with it but I just can't.

Great to hear that those who are needing replacement hands can eventually get one.

After all my worrying, my EX arrived in great shape today. The gun hand was in tact but I can see why so many were broken. The packaging on this one left a lot to be desired. My eyes don't line up perfectly but I'm not going to sweat it. Really happy with the shelf prudence and the weathering on the pants is great.

All that being said, what a mess that heater shield ended up. I'd love to display him with it but I just can't.

Congrats, Crash! :duff

Very impressed that SSC took responsibility for their error on the EX. That being said I sent an email to Elisse today asking if the free shipping/double rewards option for the regular was still available.

Very impressed that SSC took responsibility for their error on the EX. That being said I sent an email to Elisse today asking if the free shipping/double rewards option for the regular was still available.

Yup, they did the right and ONLY thing to do for the customers who got broken hands...

This is great news!

I sent my email to them last Wednesday and haven't heard a response back yet. Hopefully they'll let me know about the replacement gun.

Still not happy about my shirt stripes being way off centered, more than any I've seen so far except one other statue, but at least it's just one manufacturing issue on an otherwise awesome statue I was worried I'd have to send back...I wasn't going to keep it with both the bad stripes and broken gun...the pose is great, the sculpting is great, the paint is great, the eyes are in the same direction...and looks like I'll be getting a non broken Exclusive!

Hey guys, quick question. I just received Cap today. Did anyone else have difficulty getting both feet in the base? Especially the rear leg after the front leg is inserted.

Back