Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall real happy with Cap. I already E-mailed SS and will call them on Monday, to see what they are going to do about the broken EX hand and the belt. I feel for everyone who had issues. Still I think the statue is well worth it. I really like the mix of classic Cap and movie Cap. I think it gives him a more realistic look. ( I never like him running around in tights.) I'm thinking on getting a 1/4 scale modern belt to finish off the look. Congratulation to all who picked him up, Those of you still on the fence. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! :lecture

swcap2.0.jpg

Thanks Andy. Right back at ya bro. :hi5:

:duff

I would love someone to make a custom metal shield!

Hey Ty, not so much a new custom shield but I'm certainly gonna have it repainted to make it at least pop more...but I'm certain that someone will be making a new shield at some point :)

Really great pics Andy I am also very happy with this piece

Thanks Dave and congrats to you too bro :clap have you posted pics of yours yet? How did it turn out for you?

Leading the charge...

Love that pic Mike :clap

Overall real happy with Cap. I already E-mailed SS and will call them on Monday, to see what they are going to do about the broken EX hand and the belt. I feel for everyone who had issues. Still I think the statue is well worth it. I really like the mix of classic Cap and movie Cap. I think it gives him a more realistic look. ( I never like him running around in tights.) I'm thinking on getting a 1/4 scale modern belt to finish off the look. Congratulation to all who picked him up, Those of you still on the fence. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! :lecture

View attachment 148762

:goodpost: congrats again Jim :clap so happy to have this in the collection and a definate keeper for sure :rock

I tried post pics . But not been able to unload? Yer the brown buckle on the chin strap is not a big deal . Easy fix too. Is it just me and Snoop with the brown buckle wooooo ? :hi5: Lots of wins with this great CA. PF hmmmm
No luck still can't up load pics:cuckoo: really liking the sculpted scale and how it contours round the muscles looks great inhand. Def worth getting this if anyone still thinking and on the fence with this.

also thank you Snoop good to see her back :wink1:

You're welcome. :duff :naughty

I tried post pics . But not been able to unload? Yer the brown buckle on the chin strap is not a big deal . Easy fix too. Is it just me and Snoop with the brown buckle wooooo ? :hi5: Lots of wins with this great CA. PF hmmmm
No luck still can't up load pics:cuckoo: really liking the sculpted scale and how it contours round the muscles looks great inhand. Def worth getting this if anyone still thinking and on the fence with this.

Looks like it Desisandy. Oh well...it's an easy fix. :D

Try scaling you pic resolution down to 72 if you're trying to upload them to the forum. I believe there's a size constraint.

Back